ONeil Trader

View ONeil Trader's Comments BY TICKER:
  • 3D Systems: More Downside Ahead? [View article]
    I was talking about DDD, not the general market (about 30% downside).
    Apr 15 02:22 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • NetEase: Significantly Undervalued With Strong Growth Prospects [View article]
    GA is going private http://seekingalpha.co...
    Apr 13 01:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Which Are The 2 Top Macau Stocks To Own? [View article]
    I don't buy stocks in a downtrend. Once the price stabilizes and turns up, I would consider buying.

As for where the price might stabilize, I would look for support at their 200dma's (MPEL around $34, and $LVS around $70).
    Apr 8 02:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Silver Wheaton Remains Trapped In 'Crisis' Valuation Range [View article]
    Thanks for your input. I am talking about the short-term drivers, and money supply seems to have no impact on prices at the moment.
    Apr 7 02:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Silver Wheaton Remains Trapped In 'Crisis' Valuation Range [View article]
    Sorry for the late response, I was having issues with the comment stream.

Yes, the anecdotal experience might be the higher inflation, I'm certainly expecting it down the line. But I would stick with the actual data since it certainly has more of an impact on PM prices.
    Apr 7 02:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Facebook: How Low Can It Go? [View article]
    a1shot,
    Maybe so, but there are no indications that FB is not going to be a success. It is already a hollywood star, it does not need acting classes.
    Apr 7 02:09 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Facebook: How Low Can It Go? [View article]
    leebailey,

You are right, FB is not like GOOG in 2004, more like GOOG in 2006-2007 (similar revenue, and revenue growth at the time, and Google's share price was around $350-$450, or half that amount when adjusted for the recent split).

And the law of big numbers changes with inflation. US Steel was the first company ever to pass $1 billion in market cap in 1901, and the numbers tend to change over the years. The limits of today are likely not the limits of tomorrow.
    Apr 6 05:08 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Enzymotec: Recent Pullback Presents A Buying Opportunity [View article]
    I believe that the price action is for the most part a reaction to a strong selloff in the sector.
    Apr 3 02:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Enzymotec: Recent Pullback Presents A Buying Opportunity [View article]
    Yes, I saw the announcement. The thesis needs to be revisited, but I am still confident in ENZY's future, although legal costs should be higher. Given the color of the statement, I believe that ENZY management is quite confident that they will win.
    Apr 2 03:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is YY About To Disrupt The Online Education Market In China? [View article]
    I think the move is not company specific. Just check the other China stocks and the tech sector in the last few days.
    Mar 24 01:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Horizon Pharma Has Significant Growth Potential [View article]
    Markitos, thanks for your detailed input.

I don't think that tax effficiency was the only reason for the acquisition. The deal brings HZNP faster to profitability and will pursue additional indications for Actimmune. I believe that the drug presents a significant growth opportunity for HZNP. So, to keep it short: increased profitability, strong expected growth, additional indications for Actimmune (which could drive peak sales north of $200 million) and a lower tax rate.
    Mar 20 05:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Horizon Pharma Has Significant Growth Potential [View article]
    As I wrote in the article, HZNP could be trading anywhere between $28 and $48, notwithstanding new positive or negative events.
    Mar 20 01:09 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Horizon Pharma Has Significant Growth Potential [View article]
    Thanks. I'm still holding my core position (traded around some more), bought around $7.
    Mar 20 11:33 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Vipshop: Recent Developments Strengthen The Long Case [View article]
    I think it would me more realistic for ZU price to come down. But nonetheless, VIPS has strong growth potential as I stated in my articles. As for the price target, the stock could test $200 in the next couple of months.
    Mar 19 04:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Which Are The 2 Top Macau Stocks To Own? [View article]
    Spokanimal, thanks for your feedback.

I've had the Parisian data corrected.
    Mar 17 03:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment