ONeil Trader

View ONeil Trader's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • 3D Systems: The Bumpy Road To Greatness [View article]
    ingr72, I am sorry, I did not mean to offend you. It was just a joke, I agree with what you said.
    Mar 7 10:19 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Railroads: 2 Leaders, 2 Laggards [View article]
    That was not the point of the article. It was relative performance. And other three stocks were clear winners.

You should not hate CSX.
    Feb 11 05:09 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Short Squeeze Plays [View article]
    It's a trade idea, not investment advice. High short interest + solid growth of EPS and sales + bullish price action.
    Feb 8 12:45 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems: More Downside Ahead? [View article]
    I was talking about DDD, not the general market (about 30% downside).
    Apr 15 02:22 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Facebook: How Low Can It Go? [View article]
    a1shot,
    Maybe so, but there are no indications that FB is not going to be a success. It is already a hollywood star, it does not need acting classes.
    Apr 7 02:09 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Horizon Pharma Has Significant Growth Potential [View article]
    Markitos, thanks for your detailed input.

I don't think that tax effficiency was the only reason for the acquisition. The deal brings HZNP faster to profitability and will pursue additional indications for Actimmune. I believe that the drug presents a significant growth opportunity for HZNP. So, to keep it short: increased profitability, strong expected growth, additional indications for Actimmune (which could drive peak sales north of $200 million) and a lower tax rate.
    Mar 20 05:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Horizon Pharma Has Significant Growth Potential [View article]
    As I wrote in the article, HZNP could be trading anywhere between $28 and $48, notwithstanding new positive or negative events.
    Mar 20 01:09 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Horizon Pharma Has Significant Growth Potential [View article]
    Thanks. I'm still holding my core position (traded around some more), bought around $7.
    Mar 20 11:33 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • VMware: Is The Kid A Better Choice Than The Parent? [View article]
    Thanks jiri75. Mobile is very important, and the AirWatch acquisition is a very good move.
    Mar 17 11:18 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems: Searching For The Bottom [View article]
    You most often have to pay premium for growth. You will rarely see a true growth stock trading at a 11-12 P/E.
    Mar 17 06:27 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Time To Sell Qihoo And Buy Baidu? [View article]
    I would not compare BIDU to AAPL. AAPL is (now) a slow growing value stock, while BIDU is still in its high growth stage. My personal opinion is that AAPL offers very limited upside and downside (unless the situation changes dramatically for the better/worse), while BIDU could advance signficantly from here.
    Mar 10 03:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Time To Sell Qihoo And Buy Baidu? [View article]
    I would not be, because of strong momentum, not because of the proposition. Still, I believe Baidu may outperform, as I stated in the article.
    Mar 10 02:42 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Long Case For Lannett [View article]
    Thank you Elliot, sorry for the delay, I missed your comment earlier.

I believe that the risks I wrote about are managed very well by the experienced management. The litigation risks might come from the pipeline, not just the current products in the market.
    Jan 30 01:39 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Nu Skin Is Still An Attractive Investment Opportunity [View article]
    When I said that the stock was extended and vulnerable for a pullback, this certainly wasn't in my mind! The issue with China might be overblown, but caution is the word of the day, I would be very careful here. I'm certainly not a buyer right now.
    Jan 17 03:08 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Now The Time To Buy Silver Wheaton? [View article]
    Thank you. As for the inflation expectations, we have some early evidence of a pickup in inflation, which bodes well for GLD, SLV and SLW.
    Jan 14 01:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment