ONeil Trader

View ONeil Trader's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Bitauto: Rising Expectations Should Translate Into A Higher Share Price [View article]
    Thank you for your input. The momentum might indeed take the stock down further than $30, but that should be temporary (if it happens), and the value of the stock always comes back up after the selloff (if the fundamentals don't change for the worse). At $30 BITA would be worth less than 20x 2014 EPS and less than 14x 2015 EPS (and I think that the estimates are still quite conservative, and you get to even lower multiples if the company continues to beat expectations and if analyst estimates continue to rise).

And I agree that $1 EPS in China and in the U.S. are not the same, but you already get a significant discount to growth with BITA at the current price.
    Apr 27 09:05 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems Might Surprise Investors Next Week [View article]
    Retail won't be a major part of revenues anytime soon. 2015 should be crucial for margins, as the company indicated that margins should go up from there.
    Apr 23 10:31 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems: More Downside Ahead? [View article]
    I was talking about DDD, not the general market (about 30% downside).
    Apr 15 02:22 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Facebook: How Low Can It Go? [View article]
    a1shot,
    Maybe so, but there are no indications that FB is not going to be a success. It is already a hollywood star, it does not need acting classes.
    Apr 7 02:09 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Horizon Pharma Has Significant Growth Potential [View article]
    Markitos, thanks for your detailed input.

I don't think that tax effficiency was the only reason for the acquisition. The deal brings HZNP faster to profitability and will pursue additional indications for Actimmune. I believe that the drug presents a significant growth opportunity for HZNP. So, to keep it short: increased profitability, strong expected growth, additional indications for Actimmune (which could drive peak sales north of $200 million) and a lower tax rate.
    Mar 20 05:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Horizon Pharma Has Significant Growth Potential [View article]
    As I wrote in the article, HZNP could be trading anywhere between $28 and $48, notwithstanding new positive or negative events.
    Mar 20 01:09 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Horizon Pharma Has Significant Growth Potential [View article]
    Thanks. I'm still holding my core position (traded around some more), bought around $7.
    Mar 20 11:33 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • VMware: Is The Kid A Better Choice Than The Parent? [View article]
    Thanks jiri75. Mobile is very important, and the AirWatch acquisition is a very good move.
    Mar 17 11:18 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 3D Systems: Searching For The Bottom [View article]
    You most often have to pay premium for growth. You will rarely see a true growth stock trading at a 11-12 P/E.
    Mar 17 06:27 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Time To Sell Qihoo And Buy Baidu? [View article]
    I would not compare BIDU to AAPL. AAPL is (now) a slow growing value stock, while BIDU is still in its high growth stage. My personal opinion is that AAPL offers very limited upside and downside (unless the situation changes dramatically for the better/worse), while BIDU could advance signficantly from here.
    Mar 10 03:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Time To Sell Qihoo And Buy Baidu? [View article]
    I would not be, because of strong momentum, not because of the proposition. Still, I believe Baidu may outperform, as I stated in the article.
    Mar 10 02:42 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Long Case For Lannett [View article]
    Thank you Elliot, sorry for the delay, I missed your comment earlier.

I believe that the risks I wrote about are managed very well by the experienced management. The litigation risks might come from the pipeline, not just the current products in the market.
    Jan 30 01:39 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Nu Skin Is Still An Attractive Investment Opportunity [View article]
    When I said that the stock was extended and vulnerable for a pullback, this certainly wasn't in my mind! The issue with China might be overblown, but caution is the word of the day, I would be very careful here. I'm certainly not a buyer right now.
    Jan 17 03:08 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Now The Time To Buy Silver Wheaton? [View article]
    Thank you. As for the inflation expectations, we have some early evidence of a pickup in inflation, which bodes well for GLD, SLV and SLW.
    Jan 14 01:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Fleetcor Is A Better Investment Than Visa And MasterCard [View article]
    Sure, you have integration risks.

And I agree, the valuation is on the high side, as is V and MA. But they can remain like this as long as this bull market continues.
    Jan 14 01:05 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment