ONeil Trader

View ONeil Trader's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Time To Sell Qihoo And Buy Baidu? [View article]
    I would not compare BIDU to AAPL. AAPL is (now) a slow growing value stock, while BIDU is still in its high growth stage. My personal opinion is that AAPL offers very limited upside and downside (unless the situation changes dramatically for the better/worse), while BIDU could advance signficantly from here.
    Mar 10 03:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Time To Sell Qihoo And Buy Baidu? [View article]
    I would not be, because of strong momentum, not because of the proposition. Still, I believe Baidu may outperform, as I stated in the article.
    Mar 10 02:42 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Baidu: Disturbing Growth Slowdown [View article]
    Maybe so, I try to listen to the price, and it is telling us that things are not that great right now. However, keep an open mind, things can change in a heartbeat, and I like Baidu's long term prospects.
    Apr 28 03:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Baidu: Disturbing Growth Slowdown [View article]
    But growth is slowing down, you have 4 consecutive quarters of decelerating revenue growth, and 5 quarters of EPS growth slowdown. Don't get me wrong, I am bullish on BIDU long-term, but the short-intermediate term picture is not so good right now, and there might be a better time to buy it.
    Apr 28 03:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Baidu: Last Stage Of Earnings Maturation Cycle [View article]
    I think you misunderstood the article. I am implying that the next stage is the return of growth, and a transitional phase from value back to growh in the next several quarters or years.
    Mar 28 04:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Baidu Will Benefit From China Recovery [View article]
    Thank you. I am currently more bullish on Qihu, but Baidu has much better valuation. As I stated, I am waiting for technical side of BIDU to improve to get more bullish on the stock.
    Jan 4 06:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Baidu Will Benefit From China Recovery [View article]
    Thank you for your comment. I actually played the strength of QIHU recently, since the BIDU is still in a downtrend. But I am keeping my eyes open for BIDU, since the valuations are quite compelling, and especially if China stock market has truly bottomed. I buy when technical and fundamental action are aligned.
    Dec 24 02:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment