View as an RSS Feed
Shares Of Asset Managers Are Attractive Based On My Predictions For The Stock Market Between Now And 2018
- I am recommending that shares of two micro cap asset managers, Investview and Hennessy Advisors.
- The primary focus of this report is on Investview as it is transitioning its business model from the investor education industry to the asset management industry.
- The successful recruiting of Jordan Kimmel was a brilliant move by Investview.
Titan Machinery Shares On The Verge Of Collapse Due To Extremely Weak Financials And Plummeting Crop Prices
- The bottom line is that Titan earnings are meaningless since they are completely cashless.
- From June 30th to July 31st a bushel of corn fell from $4.41 to a recent $3.80.
- Over its last five fiscal years Titan has reported a cumulative $132 million in earnings or net income while at the same time generating $462 million of negative cash flow.
Declining Profits And Higher Credit Costs Add Risk To Titan Machinery As A Going Concern
- Titan increased total liabilities for its first quarter ending April 30, 2014 by $38 million to a record $1.19 billion.
- Wells Fargo amends credit agreement for protection against Titan's weakening fundamentals.
- Since February 1, 2009, Titan has generated over $517 million in negative operational cash flow.
Titan Machinery's Inventory Reduction Guidance Will Lower Future Sales Significantly
- Creditors forcing titan to switch gears.
- As a cyclical stock play, Titan will no longer enjoy a growth stock multiple.
- During 2013, Titan’s management lowered it EPS guidance for fiscal year 2014 three consecutive times.
Titan Machinery Is A Perfect Short
- Total liabilities increased by more than 25% from $1.04 Billion to $1.32 Billion from 1/31/13 to 10/31/13.
- Titan Machinery has missed its guidance and has had its share price gap down for each of its last four announced earnings reports.
- Titan has generated negative cash flow from operations in 10 of its last 11 quarters.
- Footnotes From Investview's Filings Are Revealing
- Acquisition Of Instilend Transforms Investview
- October's 5-Year High Does Not Bode Well For Bulls
- Mystery Surrounding Instilend's Acquisition By Investview Has Been Solved
- Under Armour's Special Effects
- Dow To Suffer 10% Decline