View as an RSS Feed
Breaking: Microsoft Will Unveil A Windows 9 Preview Next Month
- Microsoft will unveil a Windows 9 preview next month.
- This is great news for Microsoft investors.
- Investors should pay attention to the early reception the preview gets.
Microsoft Investors Need To Be Skeptical About Windows 9
- According to industry insiders, a Windows 9 preview event will occur in the next two months.
- The Windows 9 preview seems to be primarily based on stopping the Windows 8 backlash.
- Windows 9 will probably be a stop-loss Operating System, as opposed to true innovation.
The Real Reason Microsoft Is Losing Money On Its Surface Line Of Tablets
- Microsoft Surface Pro lost $1.7 billion, with most of it driven by inventory-related charges.
- While the device is necessary in order for Microsoft to offer a complete product ecosystem, they need to make a lot of changes to make it competitive.
- Microsoft needs to be decisive about what they want to achieve with the Surface line.
9 Takeaways From Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella's Interview At The Recode.Net Code Conference
- Microsoft’s software and services need to be available on “all devices,” The CEO says.
- Microsoft’s future is about building platforms and software for productivity.
- Nadella says we’re entering a "post-post-PC era.".
Windows 8.1 With Bing: Microsoft Continues To Push Windows Pricing Closer To Free
- Microsoft is accepting that market forces demand Windows to be cheaper.
- Microsoft is making it easier for OEMs to make lower cost devices.
- Windows (in my opinion) will eventually be a free product.
Microsoft May Have A Hit With Surface Pro 3... Here Are The 5 Things I Will Be Looking For
- The Surface Pro 3 looks like a really promising new device.
- Microsoft will need to avoid some of the mistakes from prior Surface releases.
- The outcome of the device's release next month could move the stock price.
8 Reasons Why Microsoft Needs To Buy SAP Right Now
- I make the argument that Microsoft is primarily a business software company.
- SAP makes superior ERP software to Microsoft's Dynamics suite.
- Integration between both companies would be mutually beneficial and work for customers as well.
Alibaba's IPO Could Bring Yahoo Lots Of Cash And Then What?
- Yahoo has certain structural problems.
- Yahoo may receive a windfall from Alibaba's IPO.
- The money might not really matter.
What Are The Implications Of Bill Gates Potentially Selling Off All His Microsoft Stock?
- Bill Gates is slowly divesting from Microsoft.
- Steve Ballmer owns slightly more of the company than he does.
- Both of the facts above are irrelevant to any serious Microsoft investor.
The 5 Most Important Criteria For Deciding Whether To Hold Or Sell Facebook Stock
- There are 5 core criteria for deciding whether to hold or sell Facebook stock.
- Facebook will probably not have a larger competitor but may have a more profitable one.
- Mark Zuckerberg's presence is integral to the company being able to inspire investor confidence.
- Yahoo Should Pay You To Use Its Search Engine - It Makes Financial Sense
- Steve Ballmer Is Leaving Microsoft - Before You Open The Champagne, Be Careful What You Ask For
- Did The U.S. Government Just Freeze Innovation At These Technology Companies
- Steve Ballmer May Be Doing A Major Reorganization At Microsoft - Good News?
- Why Windows 8.1 Is Irrelevant And It's Time For Investors To Look Toward Windows 9
- 8 Billion-Dollar Mistakes Microsoft Made That Killed Windows 8 And Led To Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Announces 100 Million Windows 8 Licenses Sold - Behind The Numbers
- Microsoft's Strong Earnings Almost Have This Critic Impressed (I Said Almost)
- 6 Things To Watch Out For In Microsoft's Next Earnings Report
- Gartner Indicates That MSFT May Be In Some Serious Trouble
- As Microsoft Pivots Toward Windows Blue, It Is Vulnerable To A Google Challenge
- The 2 Reasons Why Microsoft Is Not An Attractive Investment Stock
- Google Investors Need To Ignore The Google Glass Effort
- At Yahoo, 6 Months And $1 Million Later, Marissa Mayer Needs To Get To The Point
- How Microsoft's OS Update 'Windows Blue' Will Impact Investors This Summer
- Here's Why Microsoft Absolutely Needs Its Surface Line Of Tablets To Be Successful
- Microsoft CEO Makes Stunning Statement About Surface Pro Tablets
- If Microsoft Brings Office To The iPad, Sell Immediately
- The Microsoft Surface Pro Launch Debacle Proves It's Time For Steve Ballmer To Go
- Microsoft's Surface Pro: Price And Lack Of Usable Storage May Be A Killer