- Getting Defensive: 7 Blue Chip Stocks With 7 Buy-Write Option Ideas
- Options Trading With My Three Favorite Consumer Discretionary Stocks
- Return Some Green Betting on the Greenback With This Bullish Option Strategy
- Corning Benefits Most From the Verizon-iPhone Marriage
- How to Hedge With Vertical Put Spreads
This user currently has no profile.
Marco is a trader of stocks, options, currencies, and futures. He has been fascinated with the financial markets ever since he bought his first stock at 11 years old. Marco entered the business world at the age of 13, with the creation of an extremely successful retail website (GoldenAgeCheese.com), that of which he still has a major role in today. Marco writes about stocks and options whenever he gets the chance. He's dedicated to educate his readers to the best of his ability about the financial markets, particularly about buying/selling options and different strategies. 2008 was one of the most profitable years trading stocks and options for Marco. He trades based on technicals and fundamentals, so you may find many ...More of his posts valuable.
- Description: Trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Forex, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Trading Options Made Easy Upon completion of the first book the reader will be able to buy and sell both call and put options. This book is a great educational tool for someone looking to get into buying/selling options. It will teach you how to create wealth from your portfolio. Upon completion of the second book you'll understand ...More
more advanced option strategies such as how to create option straddles, strangles, and spreads. There is a money back guarantee on both books! The first E-Book can be purchased and downloaded immediately from my blog for less than $5, the second can be downloaded for less than $10, or save when you download them both for $12.49.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Time for profits... I can raise cash and be patient or pay down debts as I wait for a corrction. Nov 18, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- I am wondering where I can ... on Chesapeake Granite Wash Trust Revisited
- I am looking to add to Corn... on Corning Benefits Most From the Verizon-iPhone M...
- I took my money out of this... on Corning Benefits Most From the Verizon-iPhone M...
- No there is a covered put u... on Options Trading With My Three Favorite Consumer...
- Yes I made a typo. As you c... on Corning Benefits Most From the Verizon-iPhone M...
Latest comments on Option's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »