This user currently has no profile.
UK/USA '' Orange Peel Investments, founded in the US in 1985 by CIO, John O. Peel, M.S., originally from the UK. We are a internal family fund based out of Manhattan, New York. John O. Peel, Principal & CIO Scott Tzu, Technology Thom Lachenmann, Retail, Consumer Goods Parke Shall, Analysis
- Description: Other. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Forex, Gold, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Disclosure: We took off abo... on Lumber Liquidators: Thoughts On Tiger's Stake A...
- Yes it is but we're talking... on Tesla's $500M Financing: We Were Right Again
- Half the cap of BMW? You do... on Tesla's $500M Financing: We Were Right Again
- That's how we see it, too. on MagicJack: A Very Unique Opportunity For Outsid...
- Agree with you. Don't you t... on MagicJack: A Very Unique Opportunity For Outsid...
Latest comments on Orange Peel Investments's Articles
Latest Articles on Consumer Goods
Latest Articles on Short Ideas