View as an RSS Feed
Shorting The Australian Dollar: This Time Is Different
- Expectations of Chinese stimulus are dampened while slower growth is more evident.
- Iron ore prices are on a downward trajectory with no bottom in sight.
- Australian economy has rebounded and extreme negative sentiment has been lifted.
- Recent Fed rhetoric is at its most dovish and further dovish rhetoric will be less effective marginally.
- If WhatsApp Is Worth $19 Billion, Then Facebook Isn't Worth $173 Billion
- When Will The Swiss National Bank Go Japan On The Franc?
- Don't Short The Yen
- The Bankers' Dilemma And The Fed's Inevitable Taper
- Chinese Bank Liquidity Crunch: Why And How
- Abenomics: Just Another Word For Asset Boom
- The Upcoming Shocker Out Of China
- The Rise And Fall Of QE: The Cost-Benefit Analysis Angle
- Tapering And Unemployment Are Like Apples And Oranges
- Is Abenomics Over? I Don't Think So.
- When Yen Soars... Short The Swiss Franc?
- Fed To Europe: Clear Your Debt Slates!
- Game Over For AUD? Don't Count On It Yet
- Japanese Bond Yields: From Wild Turkey To Cold Turkey?
- Why The China Bears Are Wrong (And Right)
- The 3 Stages Of Japanese Yen Devaluation
- Slovenia: Situation Overview And Outlook
- Cyprus Fall-In: Where Did The Goalposts Go?
- Why The South African Rand Is Near The Brink, And Why It Matters
- An Often Unmentioned Factor About Chinese Stocks
- Why Commodities May Be Nearing a Turning Point