View as an RSS Feed
Bullish Sentiment Powers U.S. Retail Sector Into 2015
- US Consumer Sentiment at 8-Year High.
- Retailers Report Strong Christmas Shopping.
- Stock Markets Rebound After Plunging Oil Price Disruptions.
Oil Stocks Get Crushed By OPEC Announcement
- OPEC maintains output of 30 million barrels per day.
- CLR stock dove 20% as oil oversupply floods market.
- Black Friday takes on new meaning in the US Energy Sector.
Has DreamWorks Animation Missed Out On SoftBank Deal?
- DreamWorks Animation SKG has released a total of 27 animated films, including "Shrek" and "Madagascar."
- SoftBank eyes DreamWorks Animation for $3.4 billion merger.
- SoftBank is looking to the legendary pictures studio to acquire content.
Should You Invest In McDonald's?
- McDonald’s Corp. (MCD) is facing a major slump in demand and investors are quickly losing their appetite for this stock!
- McDonald’s sales slump 3.7% in August, exceeding analysts’ forecasts of 3.1%.
- Decreasing demand in the US coupled with supply problems in China are driving sales lower.
$100 Million IPO For El Pollo Loco
- Get the Inside Scoop on the El Pollo Loco IPO.
- Banc De Binary analysts pour over the data prior to the initial public offering by famed California fast food chicken giant.
- From Loan Default to a $100 million IPO for El Pollo Loco!
Investors Seek More Information On Alibaba IPO
- Yahoo and Alibaba: A marriage of convenience.
- Banc De Binary analysts pour over the available information regarding the Alibaba IPO and Yahoo’s plans to sell 9% of its Alibaba stake.
- All that investors need & want to know about Alibaba (HKG: 1688)!
Weak Q1 Earnings Reports Drive U.S. Stocks Lower
- Companies Across the US Slash Profit Forecasts for 2014.
- S&P 500 Index dragged down.
- Banc De Binary analysts examine the short-term effects of poor first quarter performance by major US retailers.
Yahoo Earnings Suggest That Mayer's Plan Is Working
- Strong performance from Yahoo in Q1 of 2014 led shares to climb by 6%, as earnings exceed expectations.
- The chief executive officer of Yahoo, Marissa Mayer, has been instrumental in the company’s turnaround.
- CEO Mayer is ready to take the chance to lead even stronger improvements by the end of the year.
HMS Holdings Poised For Growth
- HMS Holdings was a hot favorite among investment gurus during 2013, and remains a top prospect.
- Shares were recently trading at $24.30, with a sales volume of $339 million.
- This company is responsible for saving billions of dollars annually for the healthcare industry.
Proof Of Bullish Sentiment In The Stock Market
- The global markets are enjoying a bull run and the fundamentals of this are certainly sound.
- There is a strong sentiment about the housing bubble in the US being finally corrected.
- Here are the reasons why investors are excited. Investors are now able to chose stocks by their performance, value and futures.
- The Keystone Pipeline: Challenges And Alternatives
- Bullish Sentiment As The Pound Rallies Against Global Currencies