This user currently has no profile.
Otaviano Canuto is Senior Advisor on BRICS Economies in the Development Economics Department, World Bank, a new position established by President Kim to bring a fresh research focus to this increasingly critical area. He previously served as the Bank’s Vice President and Head of the Poverty Reduction Network (PREM), a division of more than 700 economists and other professionals working on economic policy, poverty reduction, gender equality and analytic work for client countries. He also served as an Executive Director of the Board of the World Bank from 2004-2007. Outside of the Bank he has held leadership positions at the Inter-American Development Bank where he was Vice President for Countries, and for the Government ...More of Brazil where he was Secretary for International Affairs at the Ministry of Finance. He also has an extensive academic background, serving as Professor of Economics at the University of São Paulo and University of Campinas (UNICAMP) in Brazil.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Secular Stagnation: A Working Pair Of Scissors Needs 2 Blades http://seekingalpha.com/a/18nv5 Mar 12, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- levin70: I will post today ... on Crisis Recovery: Flying On A Single Engine
- I wish you be happy with yo... on Clogged Metropolitan Arteries
- I am still to see where any... on China And Emerging Markets: Riding Wild Horses
- Good points, Whidbey. As yo... on Sovereign Wealth Funds Are Coming Home
- Don't expect that much from... on Gender Equality Pays Off In Brazil
Latest comments on Otaviano's Articles