This user currently has no profile.
Owen Williams, DBA, is an equity fund manager in Geneva, Switzerland and a visiting professor at the Skema Business School, Paris, France. He has worked 15 years in the industry as both a bond/economics strategist with a top, independent research boutique and as a long-only macro equity fund manager. He has a Masters degree in international business from the Moore School of Business (Univ. of South Carolina) and a doctorate in finance from the Grenoble Ecole de Management.
- Description: Mutual Fund Manager. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Developed International Markets, ETFs, Forex, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Williams Market Analytics Williams Market Analytics offers regular market commentaries; equity, interest rate and currency market technical analysis; actionable trading models; and external fund management. WMA offers: 1.) Proprietary trading models and indicators for asset allocators including our Market Timing Model and Sector ...More
Rotation Model. Using quantitative optimization techniques with our optimized technical indicators indicators and composite relative strength indicator, these models have proven to generate exceptional outperformance. 2.) Fund Management. Using our alternative, market-indicator based investment strategy, Williams Market Analytics runs a Luxembourg SICAV mutual fund and accepts discretionary mandates as a registered fund manager.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Take the January WMA Equity Investor Outlook Surveys to get a read on where investors markets heading: http://wp.me/P4Ko8J-vr Jan 27, 2015
Latest Comments more »
- Concerning Europe, I believ... on Bearish Sentiment Betrays A Market Correction
- at WMA we have been massive... on Bull Trap?
- Investors, like all people,... on Bull-Bear Tug-Of-War
- A couple recurring argument... on U.S. Equities: The Top May Now Be In
- Good points. My advice is f... on U.S. Equities: The Top May Now Be In
Latest comments on Owen Williams's Articles
- Peter Palms on Bearish Sentiment Betrays A Market Correction
- gofungy on Bearish Sentiment Betrays A Market Correction
- Owen Williams on Bearish Sentiment Betrays A Market Correction
- Robert Duval on Bearish Sentiment Betrays A Market Correction
- junji_0214@hotmail... on Bearish Sentiment Betrays A Market Correction