View as an RSS Feed
- The Keynesian Solvency Standoff
- The Keynesian Solvency Standoff and the Case for Shorting Treasuries
An $18.6 Trillion U.S. Fiscal Deficit by 2020?
on Mar 31, 2010 • 17 Comments
- Paco's Latest Podcast: Social Security, Obama, Geithner, Dollar Failure, U.S. Debt
- Bernanke Wants to Keep Rates Low, But Treasuries Aren't Complying
Bernanke's Absurd Proposal to Eliminate Reserve Requirements
on Mar 21, 2010 • 25 Comments
Two Keynes Quotes Everyone Should See
on Mar 15, 2010 • 5 Comments
- Mortgage Debt as a Percentage of Consumer Credit: Welcome to Hell
- Stocks Are on the Fence Waiting for Inflation and / or Earnings
Quantitative Easing's Unwanted Consequences
on Mar 9, 2010 • 77 Comments
- Excessive Currency Printing Is Not the Only Catalyst for Hyperinflation
- Recession, Stimulus, Inflation and the Average American
- Silver Consolidates as It Prepares for the Inflationary Push Higher
- New Home Sales at Record Low; Toll Bros. Narrows Its Losses
- Krugman Calls for Universal Healthcare. Again.
- Inflation: Why Markets Ignored the Fed Rate Hike
- Gold Heads Higher as Economy Weakens and Dollar Continues to Fall
Money's Tight? Time to Support Your Unemployed Neighbor
on Feb 14, 2010 • 43 Comments
- How Could Treasuries Possibly Go Higher?
- The 1929 Crash All Over Again?
- The Treasury Bubble Blows On
An Innovative Way to Fix Healthcare
on Feb 8, 2010 • 8 Comments
- U.S. Debt Is Simply Out of Control
New Mortgage Rate Adjustments Threaten Economy Further
on Feb 5, 2010 • 11 Comments
Even at 10%, The Unemployment Rate Is Highly Misleading
on Feb 5, 2010 • 10 Comments
- If This Isn’t Inflation, Then What Is?
Mortgage Modification? Yeah Right
on Jan 21, 2010 • 11 Comments
- Gold Is Safer than Treasuries as an Inflation Hedge
- Big Ben's Delusion: Inflation Does Not Mean 'Economic Recovery'
- As Currencies Collapse, What Do You Do?
- The Next Leg of the Crisis: Unavoidable Catastrophe
- The Destruction of the Dollar: It's Nearly Inevitable