View as an RSS Feed
Benitec's DdRNAi Targeting Fight Against HIV
- HIV market to be worth $16B by 2019.
- Calimmune, Johnson & Johnson and many universities pioneering pre-clinical and clinical studies using ddRNAi to treat HIV.
- Benitec Biopharma has seminal ddRNAi patents.
- One clinical trial completed and two more currently active.
- A one-off treatment could provide a lifetime of protection against HIV/AIDS.
- Alnylam And Benitec
- TT-034: Not A Binary Outcome For Benitec
Benitec: The Health Payer's Dream Biotech
- The cost of health care has been forecast to escalate significantly.
- A change in the health care paradigm is required if health payers are to keep pace with the costs of disease standards of care.
- Benitec Biopharma is one company with the paradigm-changing technology that could be the answer to health payers' prayers.
- Early adopters of the new health care model, such as Benitec Biopharma, are set to corner the market for several major disease types.
- There is an opportunity for retail and corporate investors as big pharma may get the message and start investing in the new paradigm.