Papa of Four

View Papa of Four's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Adaptive Medias: Full Steam Ahead As They Finish Plowing Through Mimvi Legacy Issues [View article]
    Reverse split this morning
    Jul 14 02:39 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • IATA: Airline traffic up 6.2% in May [View news story]
    I had picked LFL as one of my stock to benefit from the world cup this year.
    The 9% increase in Latin America would seem to support my thinking. The previous year they also saw 18% currency devaluation relative to the dollar. With the local currencies stabilizing and increased traffic this one has just been overlooked. Should see a nice pop over the next 6 - 12 months as it is far less expensive than many of its peers.
    Jul 3 01:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Page 13 of the most recent 10Q Woody!

PoF
    May 16 01:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Nice write up Joe!

was wondering if I would bother submitting my own once I saw you had written one today. While I agree with almost everything you say, I have chosen to focus on some slightly different points, so I guess I will finish my article for you to read after all.

Glad to see another article from you and wish you did it more often.

Many Thanks

PoF
    May 16 10:36 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Let The Cat Out Of The Bag! [View article]
    These are good questions which I try to answer in the article I am writing.
    In my last comment, I was separating out the reverse stock split because it is aimed at up-listing.

The $15 million purchase and the split are unrelated!!!!

I feel that this deal is about integration of MediaGraphs capabilities into Adaptive. Driven by synergies and an expanded joint capability they will grow faster together. Onescreen with still be a customer( 80-20 agreement) of its partner Adaptive (who is now better tailored to meet their needs).

PoF
    May 14 02:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Let The Cat Out Of The Bag! [View article]
    I have an article in the works for you. The Media graph acquisition, is part of the long term deal I suggested we would see with onescreen. It ties the two companies together for the foreseeable future. This is no way affects the 80% deal that was signed on Feb 14th, and is continuing on a month by month basis.
    As with the Ember deal, I do not see this as dilution. Dilution would be them issuing $15 million in shares for cash. This is continued expansion and growth through acquisition. It is an all stock transaction just like Ember was, and we must trust the board that they are not over paying.
    Ember is starting to show its worth revenues were up 4000% yoy, 20% from last quarter. They did not over pay for Ember and so I have no reason to believe they are paying too much for MediaGraph.
    I will also point out the overhead came down 32% even though they are spending more on growth. We are starting to see the synergy savings that management promised us in 2014. Media Graph with bring more such synergies and more revenue. More on the reverse split later, it may still be a long way off.

PoF
    May 14 09:45 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Let The Cat Out Of The Bag! [View article]
    it was before they signed the deal with one screen that gives them 8 mill per quarter in revs
    Apr 15 07:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Rubicon: A Programmatic Pure Play [View article]
    "There are only two company today that have a full publisher technology stack: Google and OpenX." 3 (OTCQB:ADTM) too, at least that is the way I understand it, but I am no tech guru.
    Apr 14 05:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Let The Cat Out Of The Bag! [View article]
    LETTER to shareholders filed as an 8K at the close today

worth a read thanks to all, will start working on another article once I get through the 10K in more depth. Did give some first impressions via stock talks/twitter earlier in the day, but thinking it is better to do a full explanation.
    @papaoffour75

thanks

PoF
    Apr 14 04:50 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Rubicon: A Programmatic Pure Play [View article]
    Oh, they just also released a letter to shareholders as an 8K at the close today.

That should answer a few questions for you better than I can.

Yours

PoF
    Apr 14 04:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Rubicon: A Programmatic Pure Play [View article]
    Yup, I hear you Gary, but bearing in mind that they only really started generating revenues in the last quarter of 2013.

"Our business development efforts are focused on three main areas. The first is signing content providers to syndication and monetization deals. The second is signing publishers onto our platform. The third area of focus is driving advertising demand or fulfillment through our platform. 2013 saw us add approximately 50 publishers as well as OpenX and RMX exchanges. Our overall content contracted in 2013 as we began to remove underperforming partners and categories. We expect all categories to grow in 2014 as we move toward stabilization of our platform and expansion of our technical capabilities.

Today our demand is consistently fulfilling at sustainable rates for our publishers. We have over 350,000 rights cleared pieces of video content across all interest categories. We have recently signed a contract with Beanstock Media which increases our publisher base with some high profile publishers including Ask.com, ChristianMingle, Dictionary.com, MeetMe, Slacker, TheDailyBeast, and ZipRealty.

In 2014, we are making a major push to penetrate the comScore top 1000 publisher accounts. Engaging these publishers will increase our platform utilization and SaaS income. It will increase the consumption and utilization of our content partners resulting in higher income. It will also allow for greater reach for our demand partners and advertising agencies leading to higher advertising revenues.

In addition to traditional digital publishers, we are making a push to penetrate select top TV properties and engage them in bridging the gap between legacy TV consumption and video advertising in digital. This will be enabled by our proprietary technology that is currently developing with the support of our adviser."

from today's 10K.

Just thoughts
    Apr 14 04:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Rubicon: A Programmatic Pure Play [View article]
    That would be you answer then, I feel that ADTM is currently undervalued for its platform and lack of debt compared to its peers who all have oversized valuations compared to what they have accomplished at present.

Disclosure.. I am very long ADTM as has been stated in all my articles on the subject.

Thanks

PoF

PS David, are you going to give us an Article once your research is complete? I am sure that we would all like to know what conclusions you came to and why you reached them.
    Apr 14 03:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Rubicon: A Programmatic Pure Play [View article]
    Just personally, portfolio allocation, risk, spec, leverage.

you also have to add patience in some cases.

Thanks

PoF
    Apr 14 03:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Rubicon: A Programmatic Pure Play [View article]
    It is an interesting thought Guy. I only brought it up because so many people for get that our economy is based on the service industry!
    Apr 14 02:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Himax: Oversold And Undervalued [View article]
    I did say there was a 10% downside risk from $10.25..... We are still above $9.24 which should be the extent of any selling. I prefer to give a range and risk est as there is always over reaction in either direction.

Bellow $9 I might be worried, but could always bounce off $8.13 again. the trouble with a volatile stock. What is the short position up to now?
    Apr 14 02:29 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment