I currently manage and trade a proprietary fund in energy derivatives. I have been in the natural gas business since 1996; two years retail, two years in the gas trading pit on the NYMEX floor (1998-2000), three-and-a-half years with a private energy marketer and another seven years at a mid-size private gas aggregator/marketer. I have a thorough knowledge of the physical gas market and all related financial derivatives.
- Description: Private equity portfolio manager. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: ETFs
Currently, there is no company profile for Papa Roach.
Currently, there are no blog details for Papa Roach.
Currently, there are no book details for Papa Roach.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
If the metals continue to fall apart overnight, coming in much lower tomorrow morning, there will be an ETF panic selling bloodbath!! Nov 9, 2010
Latest Comments more »
- Since this article was writ... on IBM Does Not Compute
- Yes, that is me.......and w... on Natural Gas Bottom Has Yet To Be Reached
- This article is so wrong...... on Natural Gas Bottom Has Yet To Be Reached
- If you liked Enron at $80, ... on Marathon Oil And Chesapeake Still Undervalued, ...
- BHI Rig count chart-http://... on On That U.S. Natural Gas Storage Surplus