IBM: $250 A Share By End Of FY15
- IBM’s management continues to reward long-term shareholders with buybacks and dividend payouts.
- Although revenue has been relatively flat for the last decade, EPS has grown at a rate of 13% compounded annually over the same period.
- IBM enjoys an economic moat thanks to its trusted name, and the reluctance of companies to change IT suppliers.
- IBM expects FY14 diluted GAAP EPS to be at least $17.00, which means the company is trading at an attractive PE of 11.41 with a 2.4% dividend yield as well.
- What's The Deal With Salesforce.com?
- Stay Rational: Speculating On Dell
- 7 Reasons To Love Coach