This user currently has no profile.
I am an engineer in the electronics industry and suddenly find myself five years from retirement. Terrified that I have not saved enough or that some other unforeseen circumstance will bleed my savings dry, I have started to build my own dividend portfolio. My goal is to create another income stream from stocks and high yielding MLPs that will help me sleep better at night.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, Gold, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Heck of a good article and ... on What Happens To Dividend Growth Investing When ...
- Great article! Thank you. on Bitcoin For Wal-Mart And Target
- Brad,Awesome article. I am ... on My Intelligent REIT Picks For 2014
- Raj,Thanks so much for your... on Is Rockwell Automation A Keeper?
- Thanks Chuck. I learn from ... on How Investing In Dividend Champions At Sound Va...