This user currently has no profile.
I have been writing for THE MONEYPAPER since 1987 as its portfolio editor and stock analyst. In additional I have been a “fee only” money manager for a select group of investors operating through Multivest Corporation, a company I set up in 1985. My investment objectives are to put my clients into large publicly traded companies using Dividend Reinvestment Plans. All my stock selections have long histories of rewarding their shareholders with a steady stream of dividend increases. My basic approach has remained virtually unchanged, however, I have refined my investment approach over the years by adding some unique timing strategies. ALL my clients have made money and continue to do so.
- Description: Newsletter author. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Always interesting reading. on Dividend Champions Smackdown XXX
- Dave is good at clearing th... on Coffee Time With J. M. Smucker
- King: I appreciate your can... on 4 Reasons To Consider Buying First Niagara Fina...
- Mr. King:I am not trying to... on 4 Reasons To Consider Buying First Niagara Fina...
- Hey King, name a couple tha... on 4 Reasons To Consider Buying First Niagara Fina...
Latest comments on Pat's Articles