This user currently has no profile.
I'm an independent analyst and have been involved with financial markets for 31 years. I write economic and market analyses for independent research organizations and a European hedge fund consultancy. I'm the main author of the blog 'Acting Man', which presents articles on the markets and the economy, a mixture of commentary on current events as well as economic theory and history from an Austrian school of economics viewpoint.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Acting Man 'Acting Man' is the title of the first chapter of Ludwig von Mises seminal work on economics, 'Human Action'. The blog discusses the economy, the financial markets and questions of economic theory from the perspective of the Austrian school of economics. It contains a mixture of articles referring to current ...More
events in economics and markets, as well as articles on economic history and theory. Articles related to financial markets usaually also contain a modicum of technical analysis.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- The alleged link between CO... on Tesla Needs To Capture 14% U.S. Market Share To...
- In fact, since Wells Fargo ... on Get Out Of Bitcoin Now
- It should be pointed out th... on How 2014 Could Be Like 1929
- You analyze gold supply and... on Gold: Has The Bull Started To Run Again?
- There is no such thing as a... on How Obama's 'MyRA' Plan Will Impact The U.S. Ec...