View as an RSS Feed
- Foreign Policy: Clash Of The Balance Sheets
- Bloomberg: Challenges China's New Leadership Faces
- China's Solyndra Economy
The Silver Linings In China's Slowdown
on Sun, Aug 5, 2012 • 12 Comments
- Am I A China Bear?
- China's Financial System: No Guarantees
- China Real Estate Unravels
- China's Slowdown: How Worried Should We Be?
- Xi Jinping In America Talks Trade Imbalance
- Real Estate's Impact On China GDP: More Thoughts
- China Data: Slowing Growth
- China's GDP: Reading The Fine Print
- China: Initial Thoughts On PBOC Easing
- China Outlook: 'Winter Is Coming'
- Should We Sell Taiwan In Exchange For China's Debt Forgiveness?
Why Europe Looks To China Now
on Sun, Oct 30, 2011 • 11 Comments
China's Slowdown Will Not Land Softly
on Thu, Oct 20, 2011 • 6 Comments
- Huijin's Chinese Banking Sector Head-Fake
- Thoughts On The Upcoming China Currency Confrontation
- Can China Rescue Italy?
- Signs Of Continuing China Inflation
- Beijing Is Sabotaging China's Economic Progress
- S&P's Downgrade: Sound and Fury Signifying Nothing
- Thoughts on Dagong's U.S. Treasuries Downgrade
- Will China Dump U.S. Debt?
- Caixin on China's Risky Wealth Funds
China's Runaway Local Debt
on Fri, Jul 15, 2011 • 12 Comments
Laying Odds on Who Will Head the IMF
on Tue, Jun 14, 2011 • Comment!
- China: Property Peak, Growing Unrest and Other Tidbits
Beijing's Bad Debt Bailout: Problem Solved?
on Thu, Jun 2, 2011 • 1 Comment
- Taming Chinese Inflation: Interest Rates or Exchange Rates?
- Inflation and the Truckers' Strike in Shanghai