This user currently has no profile.
Patrick Collar, President and Portfolio Manager, is also the Managing Member of Collar Capital Management, LLC. Patrick brings more than 10 years experience as a financial advisor to meet client needs. Beginning with Smith Barney in 2000, he worked as a Financial Consultant and a Financial Planning Specialist in the Private Client Group as well as the Corporate Client Group where he consulted on corporate retirement plans for small and large businesses. In 2005 he moved to Morgan Stanley serving as a Portfolio Manager in the Custom Portfolio Group – managing approximately 40 million in assets. December 2009 saw the start of Collar Capital Management.
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Gold, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Collar Capital Management, LLC Combining a Wall Street background with Main Street personal service, Collar Capital is a Registered Investment Adviser dedicated to creating, building and managing our clients’ portfolios. With years of market experience behind us, and in-depth knowledge of today’s opportunities, we develop forward-thinking ...More
financial plans that help grow and protect our clients’ investments.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- The last thing Apple wants ... on A Revelation About BlackBerry's Accounting
- Blackberry, LTD. Smartphone... on Blackberry's 'Total Recall'
- Imagine if Google or Apple ... on BlackBerry Throws A Screen Pass On 4th And Long...
- I think the Secusmart acqui... on BlackBerry Throws A Screen Pass On 4th And Long...
- Keeping an eye on the short... on Keep Calm And Exit BlackBerry