This user currently has no profile.
Patrick Collar, President and Portfolio Manager, is also the Managing Member of Collar Capital Management, LLC. Patrick brings more than 10 years experience as a financial advisor to meet client needs. Beginning with Smith Barney in 2000, he worked as a Financial Consultant and a Financial Planning Specialist in the Private Client Group as well as the Corporate Client Group where he consulted on corporate retirement plans for small and large businesses. In 2005 he moved to Morgan Stanley serving as a Portfolio Manager in the Custom Portfolio Group – managing approximately 40 million in assets. December 2009 saw the start of Collar Capital Management.
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Collar Capital Management, LLC Combining a Wall Street background with Main Street personal service, Collar Capital is a Registered Investment Adviser dedicated to creating, building and managing our clients’ portfolios. With years of market experience behind us, and in-depth knowledge of today’s opportunities, we develop forward-thinking ...More
financial plans that help grow and protect our clients’ investments.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- You are not wrong in what y... on BlackBerry rallies following Jefferies PT hike
- Nice article - you took a g... on My Other Phone Is A BlackBerry
- I think cash will be above ... on What Hedge Fund Analysts Are Saying About Black...
- I think PW only has 250 mil... on BlackBerry - Significant Risk With Potentially ...
- Betamax lost, VHS now usele... on BlackBerry - Significant Risk With Potentially ...