View as an RSS Feed
Unilever: A Great Business At A Fair Price
- The return on invested capital of each brand exceeds its own cost of capital.
- The return on equity and invested capital are the highest of their peers.
- Moderate levels of debt are helping fuel expansion into emerging markets.
- There is a clarification to be made re: Unilever's market capitalization.
- The discounted cash flow model shows pricing of equity at or below fair value.
- L&L Energy: Why I Bought This Small-Cap Coal Company