This user currently has no profile.
Patrick Harden is a Certified Public Accountant with three years of experience in auditing publicly-traded real estate investment trusts and an additional seven years of involvement in the mortgage finance industry working at a publicly-traded U.S. bank. He has been closely following the mortgage REIT sector for over six years now.
- Description: Accountant. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, REITs
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Chimera ($CIM) declares special dividend of $0.20 - but ex-dividend is in 2014, so dividend not being used for 2013 REIT compliance. Dec 19, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- I think you can look at the... on Altisource Residential Corporation: 'Mark To Mo...
- The conference calls used t... on What Happened? Discussing Annaly's Third Quarte...
- Every Annaly conference cal... on Annaly management laments Fed's actions
- Vague, vague, and more vagu... on More on the Sandler downgrade of AGNC and ARR
- Another excellent, well-rea... on Is It Safe? Mortgage REITs Offer Deep Value And...
Latest comments on Patrick's Articles
- Tony Pow on Friedman Billings Ramsey: Back on Track
- billiejones on Why Credit Risk at Mortgage REITs Will Yield Ou...
- Drexion on American Capital Agency Corp.: Dividend Cuts Co...
- kt82 on Why Credit Risk at Mortgage REITs Will Yield Ou...
- HOtest1 on Why Credit Risk at Mortgage REITs Will Yield Ou...