View as an RSS Feed
Helix Energy Solutions Group: Efficiently Allocated For Long-Term Growth
- Currently divesting in subsea construction segment in order to pay off significant amount of debt.
- Efficiently allocating capital expenditure in order to increase profitability margins in the long run.
- Cost and efficiency advantage compared to competitors.
- Q5000 and Q7000 offshore rigs being released in 2015 and 2016 respectively.
Hess Corporation: A Low-Risk Energy Play For Your Portfolio
- Hess is undervalued both intrinsically and compared to its main competitors.
- New MLP will allow it to further monetize its assets throughout the Bakken.
- Net income is high yet sustainable for its market capitalization when compared to the industry.
Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc.: Technologically Advanced And Environmentally Friendly
- More advanced technology as compared to its peers, giving it increased profit margins.
- Earnings growth continuing to beat analysts' consensus.
- Consistent supporter of environmental-friendliness, as well as health & safety awareness.
- Kona Grill, Inc. Lays Its Organic Growth And Expansion On The Table
- Aqua America: Simple Plan, Consistent Growth, Steady Returns
- 3 Small Cap Oil Plays For Your Stocking
- The Eastern Co. Weighed Down By $7.5M In Debt
- Miller Industries: Zero Debt To Tow
- Carbo Ceramics Killed Earnings, Still Poised For Growth