This user currently has no profile.
Patrick Young is an independent investor. He previously worked in Upstream R&D for ExxonMobil. He has a M.S. in Geology focused on igneous petrology and geochemistry, and is currently working towards a Ph.D. in the same at Yale University. He has wide interests in technology, particularly energy infrastructure.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
If $TSLA fails to power on through $190 in next couple days, look out below! Longs are only long because of rising share price. Oct 7, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- ZBB at 11:20 wammo on Axion Power Concentrator 369 Sep. 28 '14: BOD A...
- iindelco> I think you're... on Axion Power Concentrator 369 Sep. 28 '14: BOD A...
- HECOhttp://bit.ly/1nEGQ1MHE... on Axion Power Concentrator 369 Sep. 28 '14: BOD A...
- This is what dilution looks... on Axion Power Concentrator 369 Sep. 28 '14: BOD A...
- This is old news. I conside... on Grid-Scale Energy Storage; Why Working Capacity...
Latest comments on Patrick Young's Articles