Patrick Young is an independent investor. He previously worked in Upstream R&D for ExxonMobil. He has a M.S. in Geochemistry, and is currently working towards a Ph.D. in the same at Yale University.
- Description: Doctoral student. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Patrick Young.
Currently, there are no book details for Patrick Young.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
TBF and SPY showing disconnect today. Feb 20, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- It's always nice to get the... on XME: My Favorite Way to Play Commodities
- There is a high degree of c... on XME: My Favorite Way to Play Commodities
- I like the viewpoint that X... on XME: My Favorite Way to Play Commodities
- http://bit.ly/VXPl46~mmelvi... on Why The S&P 500 Will Likely Fall By 40%
- Argentina's stock market do... on Why The S&P 500 Will Likely Fall By 40%
Latest comments on Patrick's Articles