This user currently has no profile.
Patrick Young is an independent investor. He previously worked in Upstream R&D for ExxonMobil. He has a M.S. in Geochemistry, and is currently working towards a Ph.D. in the same at Yale University.
- Description: Doctoral student. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
If $TSLA fails to power on through $190 in next couple days, look out below! Longs are only long because of rising share price. Oct 7, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- I am really interested to k... on Axion Power Concentrator 287: Dec. 05 '13: Q3 '...
- I was thinking this morning... on Axion Power Concentrator 286: Nov. 27 '13: Q3 '...
- (OTC:APNT) reports it has b... on QuickChat #264, October 24, 2013
- Future PbC batteries:http:/... on Axion Power Concentrator 285: Nov. 21 '13: Q3 '...
- Yes, it seems a theme in bo... on Axion Power Concentrator 285: Nov. 21 '13: Q3 '...
Latest comments on Patrick's Articles