NeoStem: The Levi Strauss Of Cell Therapy
- NeoStem's wholly owned subsidiary Progenitor Cell Therapy, LLC is an industry leader in contract development and manufacture of cell therapy products, akin to selling pickaxes during a gold rush.
- NeoStem does some gold mining of its own, targeting the mother lodes of heart disease and cancer, with therapeutic cell-therapy products entering Phase III trials.
- NeoStem is undervalued on the basis of PCT and is an attractive partner for big pharma.
- 3 Small-Cap Growth Industrial Tech Companies
- Money Printing Killed The S&P
- Taking Stock Of 3 Dividend Plays
- The End Of Ordinary Commodity Cycles: ETFs To Play This Emerging Trend
- ConocoPhillips: An Industry Leader
- 3 High Yield Stocks That Are Likely to Outperform the Market
- XME: My Favorite Way to Play Commodities