Patrick Young

View Patrick Young's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Axion Power Concentrator 393: Mar. 26, 2015 [View instapost]
    There will be no CC. Just guessing, but...
    Mar 29, 2015. 06:03 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 393: Mar. 26, 2015 [View instapost]
    Unfortunately, my take on this is: The board went public to ring the cash register early.

The responsible thing to do is keep equity down and wait for the licenses to pay out dividends.
    Mar 28, 2015. 09:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 393: Mar. 26, 2015 [View instapost]
    Nice find Amouna. I agree it's an up and coming tech, however, this is all in Lockheed's hands now. Sound familiar? Their best bet IMO is cut costs right now and beat the table to get Lockheed to move forward with development on their license as fast possible. Maybe one more license to a medical device company and send everyone home, hire an accounting firm to do distributions and save themselves the trouble of selling products.

The Lockheed license is no doubt why they have a $100M+ market cap already.

They should license it AMZN too. Licenses on sale! 3 for a dollar! (+ sales royalties).

Seems like management is more considered with R&D and raising money though. Not what I like to see after my experience with AXPW.
    Mar 28, 2015. 09:10 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Ekso Bionics: Well-Positioned In A Thriving Industry [View article]
    Would be interesting to know the licensing terms. Anyone have those numbers? Seems like their best bet is to cut costs and let Lockheed do the heavy lifting with HULC, pun intended.
    Mar 28, 2015. 09:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 393: Mar. 26, 2015 [View instapost]
    I thought that Mega-C was the shell that needed a home, not that the founders of AXPW were all burned by Mega-C.
    Mar 27, 2015. 12:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 393: Mar. 26, 2015 [View instapost]
    "the shell game they lost to John."
    "it appears that this situation is about a slick-tongued quick-wit who took a revolutionary product away from honest Russian scientists to make a fast buck on the stock market."
    "I think maybe he was trying to keep Bob from outing him, not the other way around."

The Devil disguises himself as an angel of light.
    Mar 27, 2015. 11:39 AM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 393: Mar. 26, 2015 [View instapost]
    OMG. IOW, JP created AXPW to salvage a failed investment in a scam. The rest of the key players happened to be in the same hole. It all makes sense now.
    Mar 27, 2015. 11:24 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 393: Mar. 26, 2015 [View instapost]
    Unlikely he went to jail. Maybe it was a bad knee. You know, get your money back, drop the charges and dish out a little Vegas-style justice.

Seriously!?!?!? OMG! SOB! I am so flipping mad I might crap my pants right now. No constipation here.
    Mar 26, 2015. 04:30 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 393: Mar. 26, 2015 [View instapost]
    If it's him, I wouldn't be surprised.
    Mar 26, 2015. 04:11 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 392: Mar. 14, 2015 [View instapost]
    LOL. I think that this is a typo, but shareholders in AXPW would have fared better if they had simply sold themselves into slavery for the benefit of the company.

Mar 26, 2015. 11:37 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 392: Mar. 14, 2015 [View instapost]
    Yeah, Mr. I.

I keep thinking how there are probably a not insignificant number of retail investors who are not going get their money back DESPITE holding B's.

Sad really.
    Mar 26, 2015. 10:47 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 392: Mar. 14, 2015 [View instapost]
    I sold my ZBB to buy AXPW, which wasn't such a bad idea.

What I should have done with my money was put it all in IBB and never look back.
    Mar 26, 2015. 10:15 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 392: Mar. 14, 2015 [View instapost]
    If I had followed rules I wouldn't be in this situation. My new rules (posted prominently next to my screen) are:

Sell >10% losses (from the entry point).

Sell reverse splits.

Do not buy companies with <1 yr cash runway (and sell well ahead of anticipated financing needs).

Do not buy companies with significant debt (or significant convertible liabilities like the PIPE or B's).

Technical indicators and long term trends must be favorable.

Do not buy stocks with a high short interest ratio and sell them immediately should they acquire a high short interest ratio.

Do not believe the pump.

Finally, if the business or product or revenue or prospects look good too then that's a plus, but not before passing all of the above.

Appreciate any others that people have found to be valuable/true.
    Mar 26, 2015. 12:37 AM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 392: Mar. 14, 2015 [View instapost]
    I'm in the same boat. I can't believe how thrilled I would be today to have the stack I had before and make just a solid 5% a week through cautious trading in aggressive tickers. I got greedy though and didn't understand how difficult both practically and emotionally rebuilding said stack would be. Was unable to sell a loser despite massive overexposure.
    Mar 26, 2015. 12:17 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 392: Mar. 14, 2015 [View instapost]
    My bad, cash burn of $500,000 monthly is probably generous. Maybe more like $750,000 monthly.
    Mar 26, 2015. 12:11 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment