View as an RSS Feed
Yoox: Time To Refresh The Look
- The market negatively reacted to the release of Yoox's Q1 results on May 7th. Despite the increase in revenues, net income was down by 13.4% versus Q1 2013.
- Yoox is among the leaders in fashion and design online retailing, and has always shown revenue increase, being able to expand its business in the main high-end and luxury markets.
- The concentration in a still fragmented business is a high probable scenario, with Yoox expected to play a relevant role.
- With this premise, its stock is down by 13.8% in the last four weeks, the company could be an interesting short term investment.
- On the contrary, some profitability ratios seem to show some weaknesses in the long-term investment performance.
- Amazon: Ready For The Smartphone And Tablet Market?
- Some Good Reasons To Be Bullish On The U.S. Dollar In 2014