Paul graduated California State University, Sacramento and University of California, Davis studying Environmental Science, Economics, and Financial Planning. He went on to become a successful Investment Broker/Advisor with EF Hutton in the 1980’s. He later managed and taught employee compensation & benefits for over 20 years until retiring in 2010. He occupies his time traveling with his wife and two dogs, conducting research, and managing their investments.
- Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Paul Howard.
Currently, there are no blog details for Paul Howard.
Currently, there are no book details for Paul Howard.
Latest Comments more »
- There is a lot of debt. I b... on StealthGas: High Octane For Your Portfolio
- Adams Energy is still a buy... on 2 Fast-Growing Energy Concerns To Buy Now
- Not by name but it is refer... on S&W Seed: The Sweet Taste Of Alpha
- Thanks..I'll report back he... on Homeowners Choice: Housing Recovery Side Bet
- Thanks for the comment....g... on Homeowners Choice: Housing Recovery Side Bet