Paul Howard

View Paul Howard's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Apache Emerges As The Most Active Driller In East Texas Eagle Ford - Read-Across To Halcon, Clayton Williams And Comstock [View article]
    Richard..thank you...very nice stuff!
    Apr 8 07:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Halc√≥n Resources Reveals Its Recipe For Success In The TMS [View article]
    I agree...good stuff. Hopefully the stock will respond positively.
    Mar 26 12:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why HCI Is Still A Buy After Last Year's Gains (And Last Week's Losses) [View article]
    It's a definite buy at $37-$38. It will return to the $54 range by year end.
    Mar 25 06:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Big Chill Stokes Enservco's Revenue Furnaces [View article]
    Just uplisted....Institutions buying!
    Mar 8 12:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Best Idea For 2014 [View article]
    Nice research, sound analysis. Insiders selling? Not good!
    Feb 27 11:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Halcon Will Reward Patient Investors [View article]
    Everyone acts likes this is a bluechip stock turnaround play. It is speculative with triple upside and very little downside. Insiders and institutional investors who are smarter than us have a lot of skin in the game. If we lose, they all lose.
    Feb 27 10:50 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Halcon Will Reward Patient Investors [View article]
    Thanks Sailthesound....you are the man and I believe we both will have the last laugh on all the naysayes!
    Feb 27 02:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Halcon Will Reward Patient Investors [View article]
    Well they reported and it was pretty much as expected on some fronts and better on others. Two new articles today reiterating what I said here a week earlier. For the critics here, you may want to take a look at these articles which should satisfy your hunger for charts, graphs, and analysis, analysis, and more analysis!
    Feb 27 11:33 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Halcon Will Reward Patient Investors [View article]
    I appreciate you reading jonathan22384. The introduction of the article was abbreviated to avoid repetition from prior articles. If you found it misleading, my apologies. The 40% debt reduction figure coupled with other data, including estimated production was used to back in to a $9 per share value which is what some analysts (which I pay for their analysis and opinions) believe the stock can be worth with some work on the company's part. If you don't believe the story, go buy some puts or short the stock. Regarding guidance, have you listened to the conference call or read transcripts? You may want to give that a try for your own edification.
    Feb 26 03:21 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Halcon Will Reward Patient Investors [View article]
    Thank you papayamon....HK is up 20% off its lows a couple months back.. a lot of institutional buying is a good sign. Conference call next week should be very telling.
    Feb 21 11:58 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Halcon Will Reward Patient Investors [View article]
    Can't get any worse
    Feb 20 07:33 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Halcon Will Reward Patient Investors [View article]
    Thanks for reading, I'm aware of the history and if you read my prior articles you would see that. The intro was written that way for the sake of brevity and no matter how it was worded, it has nothing to do with the main point of the article...you wanna nit pick..go somewhere else!
    Feb 20 01:49 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Halcon Will Reward Patient Investors [View article]
    I realize and if you read prior articles of mine you will see that. For the sake of brevity, I chose not to repeat. THanks for reading
    Feb 20 01:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Halcon Will Reward Patient Investors [View article]
    Much safer than the common but alot less upside
    Feb 20 01:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Halcon Will Reward Patient Investors [View article]
    Thanks my friend...good information from you! I will follow-up
    Feb 20 01:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment