This user currently has no profile.
Paul Killinger is a retired 62-year-old who resides in Slidell, LA. Paul is retired from three distinct careers. He was formerly a political consultant and lobbyist, a trade association executive, and project manager for a mid-sized construction company. He was born in New York City, grew up in suburban Philadelphia, PA, and resided for several years on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC. For the past 30 years he has lived in the oil patch outside New Orleans. He has been published in The Wall Street Journal, the New Orleans Times-Picayune and Builder magazine. He has conversant knowledge of construction, economics, energy issues, the gaming industry and the national political scene. Paul is a Viet Nam era veteran and a 1969 ...More graduate of St. Joseph's University (PA).
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Not necessarily, Jack, but ... on 40,000 Jobs Lost as GM Becomes Biggest Ever U.S...
- Lots of ways to distort num... on Foreign Carmakers More Domestic than Detroit's ...
- Lest we forget, it was only... on How Trucks and Tariffs Contributed to GM, Chrys...
- You are EXACTLY right, sir.... on Do You Believe Borrowing Leads to Prosperity? (...
- epeon,And you get an A for ... on A Capitalist's Letter to President Obama