- LipoScience Has Become Too Cheap To Ignore
- Congress & Administration Acting Like A Divorcing Couple In Negotiation
- BlackBerry Is Probably Worth More Than The Consensus Estimates
- One Test Could Add Significant Value At Chembio
- Trinity Biotech: One Of The Most Inexpensive Names In Med-Tech With Catalysts
This user currently has no profile.
Paul has been managing Noble Equity Fund, LP, a healthcare-focused hedge fund, since January of 2008. In addition, he manages Noble Advisors, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor. He also recently launched mydivorcewishlist.com, the first of its kind website providing comprehensive content and a gift registry to the divorced and separated community. Prior to this, he worked on the sell side at Sidoti & Co. and Deutsche Bank covering various industries. Mr. Nouri graduated from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, in 2005, with a Bachelors of Science in Finance.
- Description: Hedge fund manager. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Since this article was post... on LipoScience Has Become Too Cheap To Ignore
- What do you think of their ... on Gordmans Stores Needs To Fix Its Merchandising,...
- there are already 150 milli... on LipoScience Has Become Too Cheap To Ignore
- Cash is typically the most ... on LipoScience Has Become Too Cheap To Ignore
- The individual that purchas... on LipoScience Has Become Too Cheap To Ignore
Latest comments on Paul Nouri's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »