This user currently has no profile.
Paul has been managing Noble Equity Fund, LP, a healthcare-focused hedge fund, since January of 2008. In addition, he manages Noble Advisors, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor. He also recently launched mydivorcewishlist.com, the first of its kind website providing comprehensive content and a gift registry to the divorced and separated community. Prior to this, he worked on the sell side at Sidoti & Co. and Deutsche Bank covering various industries. Mr. Nouri graduated from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, in 2005, with a Bachelors of Science in Finance.
- Description: Certified Financial Planner (CFP). Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
$TMO Operating earnings down 7% y-o-y, adjusted earnings up 30%...we'll see which figure investors run with today Jul 23, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Theranos needs to get IP on... on Bloody Disruption: New Threat To Quest, LabCorp
- I see the first year after ... on Could Medtronic Have Better Spent $43 Billion?
- So you think $200 million f... on AtriCure Making Progress, But Can It Maximize V...
- I like AtriCure's growth pr... on AtriCure Making Progress, But Can It Maximize V...
- Based on the survey you att... on Psychemedics: Market Is Underestimating The Sig...
Latest comments on Paul Nouri, CFP's Articles
- Paul Nouri, CFP on Could Medtronic Have Better Spent $43 Billion?
- NC Investor on Could Medtronic Have Better Spent $43 Billion?
- Paul Leibowitz on Could Medtronic Have Better Spent $43 Billion?
- Insider-Alerts on LipoScience Has Become Too Cheap To Ignore
- johnnieb on Valeant And Allergan Are Not A Match Made In He...