This user currently has no profile.
President of OST Consulting. A ten year veteran equity trader who has outperformed the market each of those ten years. Author of the Growth Supply and Demand Model, currently being considered for publication by Oxford, as well as the book "You're Wrong!". Paul is also committed to giving back to the community through various channels as well.
- Description: Company executive.
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Mutual funds, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
OST Consulting OST Consulting developed the Growth Supply and Demand Model which introduces the affects of growth and innovation on the Law of Supply and Demand, providing far greater accuracy with projections and efficiencies. OST Consulting uses this proprietary model to provide our consulting services to small and ...More
mid-sized businesses, while identifying inefficiencies within markets. We are currently in discussions with various sources to allow the use of our proprietary economic model within different industries and implementation within different trading systems.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
You're Wrong! A ten year veteran in the financial industry exposes the inequalities that exist within the financial/ investment industries. The individual investor needs to understand that they can beat the professionals, and we lay out how to do that in the book. The President and CIO of OST Investments lays out his ten ...More
years of experience for investors to learn from and capitalize on for their own portfolios.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Social Media Earnings And Looking Toward The Future http://seekingalpha.com/a/171bl Feb 10, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Rising interest rates have ... on What To Expect In 2014: Part I
- The best "pound of fle... on Bear Vs. Bull: JPMorgan
- I tend not to speculate on ... on Bear Vs. Bull: Lions Gate
- I see no value left in BBRY... on Is There Any Room For A Bidding War In BlackBerry?
- Not necessarily true. Fairf... on Is There Any Room For A Bidding War In BlackBerry?