This user currently has no profile.
President and CFO of OST Investments, an investment firm focused on serving small businesses and the individual investor. A veteran equity trader that has outperformed the market each of the past nine years. The use of a top-down approach style of investing has allowed for phenomenal opportunities in the markets, and that is the approach OST Investments implements.
- Description: Registered investment advisor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Mutual funds, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
OST Investments An investment firm should make money for you, not off of you. OST Investments is focused on serving the needs of small businesses and the individual investor. Our President and CFO has a nine year history of outperforming the markets using a top-down approach. While we do service institutional clients, we ...More
do not believe that the individual investor should be penalized with higher fees or lower quality service due to a lack of resources. OST Investments is a firm believer in our creed, "An investment firm should make money for you, not off of you."
You're Wrong! A ten year veteran in the financial industry exposes the inequalities that exist within the financial/ investment industries. The individual investor needs to understand that they can beat the professionals, and we lay out how to do that in the book. The President and CIO of OST Investments lays out his ten ...More
years of experience for investors to learn from and capitalize on for their own portfolios.
Latest Comments more »
- The best "pound of fle... on Bear Vs. Bull: JPMorgan
- I tend not to speculate on ... on Bear Vs. Bull: Lions Gate
- I see no value left in BBRY... on Is There Any Room For A Bidding War In BlackBerry?
- Not necessarily true. Fairf... on Is There Any Room For A Bidding War In BlackBerry?
- Blackberry simply doesn't h... on Is There Any Room For A Bidding War In BlackBerry?