View as an RSS Feed
View Paul Sigrist's Articles BY TICKER:
Comparing Alibaba To Other Tech Giants
- We'll compare the current and future valuation metrics of Alibaba against other tech giants.
- Alibaba had the largest IPO ever, but does it deserve it's current valuation?
- Alibaba is valued at 37 times P/B value. What are other tech giants priced at?
Is Microsoft Suddenly A Growth Story?
- The Minecraft acquisition shows the behemoth's willingness to be first-to-market.
- Microsoft is using some of its cash to enter a new space.
- Microsoft will be the biggest in the mobile gaming space.
Should NXP Semiconductors Be In Your Portfolio?
- Near field communication is beginning to ramp up.
- NXPI could be a major player in Apple Pay.
- NXPI is slowing R&D expenses to focus on growth.
- Apple's iPhone 6 sales are a harbinger of what's to come for NXPI.
What Should You Do With Alibaba?
- The hottest IPO of 2014 jumped more than 36% on the first day of trading.
- Alibaba's IPO negatively impacted a slew of tech powers' equity price in the US.
- The valuation isn't for the faint of heart.
Should We Still Expect Strong Growth From Google?
- We use an innovative valuation model designed to identify value propositions.
- Is Google's innovation as great as we all think it is?
- The tech superpower looks to still have room to the upside.
Should Twitter Be In Your Portfolio?
- Twitter is in its infancy stage of monetization.
- We use an innovative valuation model for high growth companies.
- Twitter's road ahead represents far different challenges than top competitor Facebook.
Should LinkedIn Be In Your Portfolio?
- We use an innovative valuation model for high growth stocks.
- The social media space has the highest innovation metric in the market.
- LinkedIn's niche in social media is one of a kind.
Is Tesla Actually A Value Stock?
- We use an innovative valuation method especially effective in high growth areas.
- Tesla's growth is unheard of in the auto industry, but should investors view TSLA as being part of a different sector?
- Tesla' innovation spending is nowhere near where most investors think it is.
Is Facebook A Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Innovative high growth valuation technique used to discern upside potential and downside risk.
- The social media space has the highest innovation value in the market overall.
- Facebook is the bellwether of the social media industry.
Is Netflix A Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Innovative growth valuation model creates some clarity.
- Conventional fundamentals don't give investors enough information.
- Defining the upside and downside risk within NFLX.
Reviewing The 3 Best Stocks Of 2014
- Innovation has been key in 2014 for two of these stocks.
- Finding value propositions has been equally as key as growth in 2014.
- Each of the three stocks are up more than 25%!
- Social Media Earnings And Looking Toward The Future
- What To Expect In 2014: Part I
- Bear Vs. Bull: JPMorgan
- Bear Vs. Bull: Lions Gate
- Is There Any Room For A Bidding War In BlackBerry?
- What To Do After The Fed
- Twitter IPO Reaction: Impact And Expectations
- 3 Stocks To Put On Your Shopping List
- What Lies In Store For Facebook?
- Is Caterpillar A Screaming Buy?
- Amgen In Focus
- The 3 Best Stocks For 2014
- Your Earnings Season Preview: Ford
- Your Earnings Season Preview: Lions Gate Entertainment
- Your Earnings Season Preview: Coach
- Your Earnings Season Preview: Best Buy
- Walgreen Finding Growth After Debacle
- Your Earnings Season Preview: Wal-Mart
- Your Earnings Season Preview: Costco
- Your Earnings Season Preview: BlackBerry
- Your Earnings Season Preview: Broadcom