Paul Singh writes the blog, The Market Speculator (http://www.themarketspeculator.blogspot.com/), a diary of a market speculator who trades stocks and commodities using technical analysis, chart patterns, and trend-following methods.
- Description: Trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: ETFs, Forex, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Paul Singh.
The Market Speculator This site is the diary of a market speculator who trades stocks and commodities using technical analysis, chart patterns and trend following methods. Here I post my thoughts on the market, trading setups, trades, trading stats, strategies and even some off topic stuff like my love of the San Francisco 49ers. ...More
I also offer a more detailed subscription service. This gives members direct access to my personal trading journal, where all of my trading ideas originate. It features a weekly watchlist, market and sector analysis, charts, setups and trader education.
Currently, there are no book details for Paul Singh.
Latest Comments more »
- Why would I talk about 3-6 ... on Shorting to Take Advantage of Overbought Market
- Sure things can get more ov... on Shorting to Take Advantage of Overbought Market
- Happy New Year everyone! Le... on 10 Market Ideas to Start the New Year
- Fred,You are one of the few... on 10 Market Thoughts to Start the New Year
- Tom,It depends on your styl... on 10 Market Thoughts to Start the New Year