I'm an independent trader and researcher. My main investment interest are stocks, but from time to time I also trade in commodities and options. I was a member of Investment Committee in seed capital fund which operates in Poland. I have experience in several consulting projects in a field of companies valuation, due diligence and developing financial strategies for the companies. I have PHD in economics from Jagiellonian University, Cracow.
Senior Business Executive with 20+ year career driving growth, profitability
& operational excellence in multinational companies
Highly skilled professional with extensive operating experience in start-ups, acquisitions and turn arounds in multinational and multi industry environments (Industrial HW/FMCG/QSR). Consistent delivery of profitable growth behind strong strategies to the vision, best of the best organizations, execution excellence, and developing a sustainable and dynamic product portfolio.
Former long-time business editor of major US women's magazine and contributing editor at dozens of different "trade" and consumer publications. Author of over 3,000 print magazine articles in past 30 years.
Penn Ph.D., centrist Republican.
Please visit my blogsites:
Baby Boomers-The Angriest Generation http://angriestgeneration.wordpress.com
The Rest of U.S. (for and about political Centrists) http://newcentristera.wordpress.com
and my brand-new blog about Markets:
Capital Punishment-Markets Through the Looking Glass http://marketslookingglass.wordpress.com
I am 64 and I am an active Trader in the Equity and Option markets. I bought my first shares of stock (4 shares of VMC) at age 10. I have and continue to use a combination of both Fundamental and Technical analysis. I specialize with Pivot Points & Technical Analysis Crossovers.
I have been stock trading for about 5 years now. I haven't traded options yet.
For some reason I am drawn more towards commodity stocks. Miners, Oil & Gas, type.
I started trading some of my retirement account with the hope of doing better than the mutual funds that I am currently have 60% of my money, the other 40% is what I have in stocks.
Currently living in Costa Rica for the past 6 years.