View as an RSS Feed
Dynavax Offers Both Potential Long-Term And Short-Term Trade Potential
- Both short and long-term trade possibilities.
- Expecting Approval of Hepislav which is currently in Phase 3.
- Recent Institutional Buying and Extremely High Relative Ownership.
Positive Trends For ImmunoCellular Therapeutics
- Encouraging data presented at American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Phase III Study of ICT-107 for Glioblastoma Expected.
- Relatively High Analyst Price Targets.
Expecting Continued Increase In Capstone's Share Price
- Obama factor expected to provide immediate upside.
- Attractiveness of capstone relative to fuel cells.
- Expectations about upcoming earnings call.
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics: Potential Near-Term Upward Spike
- Imminent Presentation at Prestigious Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Could Re-ignite the Stock.
- Existing, Evolving Data Demonstrating ICT-107’s Superiority to the Existing Standard of Care.
- Extremely oversold situation offers an exceptional risk-reward ratio - especially in the very near-term.
Capstone: Extreme Sell-Off And Reliance Upon Misinformation Creates Tremendous Entry Point
- Extreme sell-off of nearly 40% in 10 trading days creates a tremendous entry opportunity.
- Over-reactive sell-off was partly based on reliance upon misinformation.
- Reasonably expected near-term operational performance and developments warrant a much higher stock price.
Capstone Part 3: Still Triple Value Bound
- Current buying opportunity created by announcement of equity offering.
- Data on previous equity offerings that created double-digit returns within weeks.
- Continued favorable developments.
- Galectin Therapeutics - Great Buying Opportunity
- Capstone Part 2: Bounding Towards Triple Value
- Expecting Further Upside Movement On Zalicus
- Capstone Turbine Technicals Are Starting To Match Improving Fundamentals: Part 1
- Zalicus Is Trading At Bargain Levels