Peakview Research

View Peakview Research's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Why Investing In Apple Is Riskier Than You Think [View article]
    I like the stock. AAPL has more than 140 billion now.
    Mar 20 12:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Investing In Apple Is Riskier Than You Think [View article]
    Great constructive comment - exactly what I'm looking for!
    Mar 20 12:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Investing In Apple Is Riskier Than You Think [View article]
    What, you don't have any doubts or concerns regarding any of your investments? Go buy an index fund.
    Mar 20 11:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Investing In Apple Is Riskier Than You Think [View article]
    Thanks, UncleFred! This is exactly the type of constructive comment I'm asking for.
    Mar 20 11:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Investing In Apple Is Riskier Than You Think [View article]
    I agree with you that often the comment section is value valuable than the article. I'm just putting my thoughts out there. I have thick skin, so lay on it thick!
    Mar 20 11:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Investing In Apple Is Riskier Than You Think [View article]
    Thanks, this is exactly the type of comment I'm looking for! Thoughful and adds value.

When I write positive articles on Apple, its like a rally party gone wild in the comment section and everybody is my friend. Then I throw in a negative piece to balance out my thinking and I get hammered. I'm not looking for compliments or complaints, I just want thoughtful comments like this.
    Mar 20 11:53 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Investing In Apple Is Riskier Than You Think [View article]
    I'm not sure why I would use cheap tricks on anybody. I own AAPL shares. Why is everyone so hostile?
    Mar 20 11:06 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Investing In Apple Is Riskier Than You Think [View article]
    Hey, thats a greeat idea!
    Mar 20 11:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Investing In Apple Is Riskier Than You Think [View article]
    I'm not recommending anything. I'm giving reasons why I'm long the meditum term, but will be selling it on the bounce.
    Mar 20 10:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Investing In Apple Is Riskier Than You Think [View article]
    Thanks for the feedback! This isn't an investment thesis - I have 2 articles explaining (in general terms... I don't share my proprietary research) why I'm long AAPL, and still am. This is an discussion putting out a different view. I like your feedback though!
    Mar 20 10:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Investing In Apple Is Riskier Than You Think [View article]
    Sorry Larry, I would not invest you either as an income generating asset

We can still be friends though.
    Mar 20 10:45 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple - Hold On Tight And Don't Play Wall Street's Game [View article]
    Thanks for the comment :) Like iPhones, I was maufactured in China but quickly shipped to the US.
    Mar 19 09:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Developing A Reasonable Expectation [View article]
    Agreed. Adding iWatch and iTV into the mix would be interesting, but probably not a game changer - hard to tell though.

I recently wrote an article with a sightly different bent:

Mar 19 03:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple's Money Back: A Desperate Act? [View article]
    "Simply asking a question"? Sure, your title didn't imply anything at all. Are you clueless? Just a simple question.
    Mar 19 12:33 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple - Hold On Tight And Don't Play Wall Street's Game [View article]
    I'm most definitely a Buffett groupie - guilty as charged!
    Mar 19 10:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment