This user currently has no profile.
I publish pebblewriter.com, a market forecasting service for investment management professionals. I focus on market timing, pattern recognition and technical analysis. My comments on pebblewriter.com or this site should not be construed as advice regarding any particular strategy or security. I hold undergrad degrees in Math and Econ, an MBA and am a CFA.
- Description: CEO. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Commodities, ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
pebblewriter I'm like that kid who saw dead people, only for me it's patterns: stairs at the mall, barking dogs, passing clouds. Can't get them out of my head. But, there's not much profit in a dog barking algorithm -- at least, not that I've seen yet. So, pebblewriter is an attempt to marry obsessive curiosity with ...More
advanced degrees and a career on Wall Street -- a ménage à trois without the attorneys and therapists. I try to post ideas daily, but it varies. I'm partial to, but by no means an expert on, technical analysis. On the other hand, I am an expert in "discovering" analytical techniques that have been in the books for years (if I'd only bothered to study...) Constructive input and feedback are always welcome.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- From a technical standpoint... on The Meteoric Drop Of Invesco's Book Value
- I have no idea why that wou... on Albertarocks' Technical Discussions Instablog
- Thanks, Maya. on Albertarocks' Technical Discussions Instablog
- Thanks again for the SA sug... on Albertarocks' Technical Discussions Instablog
- Hey Newb, what kind of Word... on Albertarocks' Technical Discussions Instablog