I left Wall Street in August 2001 (95th flr of WT2, timing IS everything) and continue to trade for fun and profit. I hold undergrad degrees in Math and Econ, an MBA and am a CFA. Which is all to say -- I have no excuse for the miserable mistakes I often make. Pebblewriter.blogspot.com serves as a means to keep myself honest and my thoughts organized. It should not be construed as advice regarding any particular strategy or security.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Commodities, ETFs, Options
Currently, there is no company profile for Pebblewriter.
pebblewriter I'm like that kid who saw dead people, only for me it's patterns: stairs at the mall, barking dogs, passing clouds. Can't get them out of my head. But, there's not much profit in a dog barking algorithm -- at least, not that I've seen yet. So, pebblewriter is an attempt to marry obsessive curiosity with ...More
advanced degrees and a career on Wall Street -- a ménage à trois without the attorneys and therapists. I try to post ideas daily, but it varies. I'm partial to, but by no means an expert on, technical analysis. On the other hand, I am an expert in "discovering" analytical techniques that have been in the books for years (if I'd only bothered to study...) Constructive input and feedback are always welcome.
Currently, there are no book details for Pebblewriter.
Latest Comments more »
- From a technical standpoint... on The Meteoric Drop Of Invesco's Book Value
- I have no idea why that wou... on Albertarocks' Technical Discussions Instablog
- Thanks, Maya. on Albertarocks' Technical Discussions Instablog
- Thanks again for the SA sug... on Albertarocks' Technical Discussions Instablog
- Hey Newb, what kind of Word... on Albertarocks' Technical Discussions Instablog