Penny Stock Realist

View Penny Stock Realist's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Axiom Corp.: A Stock Promotion That Will End Ugly [View article]
    Thanks for the number never been called by them wish they would so I could record it lol
    Mar 24, 2015. 03:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axiom Corp.: A Stock Promotion That Will End Ugly [View article]
    Sorry to hear about your story. Glad you have learned a lesson from it though.
    Mar 23, 2015. 04:19 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • IFAN Financial: Why This Company Is Heading To $0 [View article]
    yes absolute scam
    Jan 15, 2015. 02:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Am Convinced IFAN Financial Is Going To Zero [View article]
    At the end of the day it will be worth 0. I would also hate to be the guy who bought last time at .60 before it crashed to .30 samething probably happens again.
    Dec 6, 2014. 11:05 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Falconridge Oil Technologies: Why This Company Is Heading To $0 [View article]
    That was my last comment no worries there are more reports on the way.
    Oct 28, 2014. 04:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    To compare me to a promoter is a joke as well. They get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to lie to people who end up losing money because insiders dump on them. I write an article detailing the scams so people can make better decisions while you rather them keep buying so they can get slaughtered.
    Oct 28, 2014. 02:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    What I call you is a professional criticizer/complainer. So my articles dont help anyone? Open your eyes and read past comments on past articles and you will see its help a lot of people out. So before on other articles i waited to long and now you complain about to early?

Write an article I was not short on already been done you clown. http://bit.ly/1tBXnUV. I should be flattered you follow me so closely means im doing something right because I definitely don't follow you or even know who you are lol
    Oct 28, 2014. 02:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    hahah looking at your comments you were one of the trolls complaining for me putting out article so late on other pumps. Now I put it out early you still complain. Trollol. Your not even worth responding too. Goodbye.
    Oct 28, 2014. 01:00 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I trade price action if it's holding up I cover. $FROT in the long term is a pump and dump. We'll see what happens with it. If it goes higher I'll look to short again bc its a POS. When I put out my articles late people complain why I waited so long when I put them out early people complain too. Either way trolls like yourself will complain. At the end of the day my articles are for the newbie traders who actually think FROT is a safe investment. Time and time again my articles have saved people from big losses and being stuck in SEC halts. While you have done nothing to educate the newbie trader about the dangers of these penny stocks pump and dumps. Maybe your attacks on me are because you like to long pump and dump scams and you would like more newbie traders to pile on and suffer later so you can make a gain. Sorry if I'm ruining that for you.
    Oct 28, 2014. 12:53 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    LMAO. Good joke. Be lucky if it hits $2 before the promotion is all said and done.
    Oct 28, 2014. 10:55 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Virtus Oil And Gas Corp.: Why This $70 Million Company Stock Promotion Will End Very Ugly [View article]
    Yes its a pump and dump just a very long one like $PSON which makes it hard to trade. Annoying but in the end it will dump just like PSON did.
    Oct 22, 2014. 09:51 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    not a good strategy considering pumps have gotten halted a lot quicker these days. 20-30% upside isnt worth getting caught in a halt one day and losing 90%
    Oct 1, 2014. 07:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    My question is why are the continuing to pump it? Hard mailers are still being sent daily and why the volume is so strong. This has been a masterful pump and dump. Its only a matter of time before the dump part bc all pump and dumps end the same. Take a look at $PSON they pumped that for almost a year and then it finally dumped. We'll talk in a couple months I am sure after the dump you will realize its not legit.
    Sep 30, 2014. 06:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Alkame Holdings, Inc.: Why This Email Stock Promotion Will End Very Ugly [View article]
    Shorting it is a lot better with these pumps its to risky now with SEC halting some of them. Not worth 10-30% upside knowing that one day it could be halted and you'd lose 70%+. Shorting your going have to get a better broker bc TOS/TD dont let you short penny stocks. Good Luck.
    Sep 30, 2014. 06:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    StockTips is pumping it now it will eventually be a great short again on this pump bounce.
    Sep 9, 2014. 12:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment