Penny Stock Realist

View Penny Stock Realist's Comments BY TICKER:
  • American Heritage International Inc.: Why I Expect This $155-Million Company To Dump Big [View article]
    Got to find brokers that have good borrows. I use interactive brokers.
    Mar 27 10:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Wow your so talented.....
    Mar 27 07:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    yea that was a reply to another comment. Weird that seekingalpha put that reply for that comment. I specifically replied to another comment with that.
    Mar 26 01:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    It could bounce sometime but who knows where the bottom is. With 63,000,000 free trading shares its looking very ugly. OTC's dont trade afterhours. Sorry for your loss. It's your decision. I would of cut the loss a long time ago.
    Mar 26 09:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    No problem. Hope it helped some people.
    Mar 26 09:35 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Love when I see new accounts that never commented before but come out and bash me. Either, one you lost a ton on $AHII or just a shill for a promoter. Of course I am going to make money it was a gimmie trade. A pump and dump. It was already dumping even before my article. Cheaper shares for you. You should go invest lol.
    Mar 26 09:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    yea because there is unlimited borrows of this stock. Come on man get educated. There is almost none anywhere. No one got suckered into a short because they can't even short! The ignorance....... I wish I could of shorted more when I did but couldn't because there was no more borrows. Good luck believing in this company. Just keep buying it lower until 0.........
    Mar 26 02:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    HAHA funny two comments from two new Seekingalpha accounts back to back bashing me coincidence? No? Not even the pumpers know how to bash correctly lol.
    Mar 26 02:30 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Exactly thank you. I am telling the truth. They are basically lying to people. It's amazing how people try to compare me to promoters. Promoters kill peoples accounts, I try to save them.
    Mar 25 11:39 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    It was already dumping. My seekingalpha article might of had some effect but this was looking like it started dump mode without the article. 63,000,000 free trading shares just so much paper to sell. Of course it was going do terrible when it went south.
    Mar 25 11:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yup borrows are hard to come by. I got some but traded it terribly. I covered way to soon. Only made 3.4k left 8k on the table smh.
    Mar 25 11:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yup we all make mistakes. Now you know never to listen to anyones advice especially hard mailers or pumpers. Always read disclaimers. Sorry to hear about the loss.
    Mar 25 11:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Essentially this company was only set up to do one thing. Make insiders rich by selling paper.
    Mar 25 11:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    its more the way the company was set up. 63,000,000 free trading shares. Someone dishing out million for a hard mailer that is a over bullish POS. That is always a recipe for disaster. = pump and dump.
    Mar 25 11:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Sorry to hear about the loss. Make sure its a lessoned learned and wont happen again. We all make our mistakes starting out. I did too. I put in the time to learn after and its paid off for me. Good luck. Feel free to message me. I can show you some good places to learn from legit traders instead of listening to scammy hard mailers for advice.
    Mar 25 11:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment