Penny Stock Realist

View Penny Stock Realist's Comments BY TICKER:
  • American Heritage International Inc.: Why I Expect This $155-Million Company To Dump Big [View article]
    haha you sound like a promoter. Thats exactly what they would put in emails tonight. Shorts have to cover haha. 63million free trading shares. This thing got a big chance of getting halted. I wouldnt even touch it for a bounce.
    Mar 25 11:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    No I believe $MDDD is a penny stock scam as well. Glad you didnt get duped into $AHII "throw her money in a lake to grow up like a money tree" haha. Yea sadly a lot of people lost money today listening to that John Person's hardmailer. Wouldnt be surprised to see the SEC halt $AHII. Todays action reminds me of $LIFS before it got halted.
    Mar 25 11:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    No problem Interactive Brokers. I played it terribly didn't think it would collapse that much that fast. I should of figured it would though with all those free trading shares out there. Oh well stressless trade.
    Mar 25 10:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Well I know its a pump and dump and its going to dump of course I am going to short it. It's a great predictable trade. It's been dropping/dumping before my article. This is to warn to people who have got suckered into this company so they dont go down with the ship......
    Mar 25 10:14 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well Power, Inc.: Shares Could Drop In A Blink Of An Eye [View article]
    Yea they could keep pumping this. I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually get this to break out squeeze go parabolic then tank. Who knows. I am continuing to watch it. If it breaks out and heads over $1 I'll be drooling to short it.
    Mar 14 07:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Imogo Mobile Technologies Corp.: Why This Illegal Spam Promotion Could Drop 80%+ [View article]
    Yup glad you made a profit if you held a little longer you would of had a loss.
    Mar 13 07:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well Power, Inc.: Shares Could Drop In A Blink Of An Eye [View article]
    My $TGRO article was early too. May have one last squeeze in it like $TGRO but it will be below .30 when pump is over. I am still getting pump emails on it.
    Mar 11 06:01 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Well Power, Inc.: Shares Could Drop In A Blink Of An Eye [View article]
    You have unlimited risk. Stocks can squeeze. For instance $TGRO squeezed to $1.50. What you can always do is long in another account to box your position. Then when it starts to dump again sell your long to be net short.
    Mar 5 09:52 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • KonaRed: Why This $75 Million Company Could Drop 70%+ [View article]
    low was .65. This looks like it will just be a slow death one. But it has traded under .70 already. You guys were sitting here bullish over $1. Come on man. I guess your going to go down with the ship then finally realize this is nothing more than a pump and dump. I am still getting emails on $KRED when they move on it's game over.......
    Mar 5 03:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • KonaRed: Why This $75 Million Company Could Drop 70%+ [View article]
    Agreed. It will be lower than today in six months no doubt.
    Mar 5 10:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well Power, Inc.: Shares Could Drop In A Blink Of An Eye [View article]
    your welcome by the way lol.
    Mar 3 10:33 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Well Power, Inc.: Shares Could Drop In A Blink Of An Eye [View article]
    Exactly thank you. Lot of my critics silenced today though.......
    Mar 3 10:03 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Well Power, Inc.: Shares Could Drop In A Blink Of An Eye [View article]
    It could go to 1.25 to 1.50. Scams can go up. I was early on $TGRO with my article as well. However $TGRO came right back down after its huge run up. Pump will always dump. Who knows where the top is. You can make money on both sides. I write these articles because suckers invest in these scams and their paper profits turn into HUGE losses. It's a warning.
    Mar 3 09:10 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Well Power, Inc.: Shares Could Drop In A Blink Of An Eye [View article]
    Fee is Annual % so if you short 10k shares. 50% borrow fee is like $13 a day. Yea little steep but well worth it. IB has had shares here and there on WPWR. Only thing that worries me is that this could squeeze shorts before its over. See if it panics Monday Morning. My thoughts on it can be seen on my watchlist http://bit.ly/1fUweFB
    Mar 2 10:59 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Well Power, Inc.: Shares Could Drop In A Blink Of An Eye [View article]
    I use Interactive Brokers they allow you to short these stocks.
    Mar 2 10:08 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment