Penny Stock Realist

View Penny Stock Realist's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Virtus Oil And Gas Corp.: Why This $70 Million Company Stock Promotion Will End Very Ugly [View article]
    Yea so crazy. People get blinded by greed that's one thing that doesn't seem to change and promoters love to exploit it.
    Jul 2 03:22 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you. I appreciate it.
    Jul 2 03:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Regulator Halt Risk For WindStream Technologies, Inc. Appears High [View article]
    I guess hold until .10 and blame the shorts. You will never learn if that's what you are going to do. Its going down because insiders are dumping their free trading shares has nothing to do with shorts. Come on man. I hope you learn one day.
    Jul 2 10:46 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I see you only have 3 comments in your whole history only on WSTI articles. Suspicious.
    Jul 1 10:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Read all this guys tweets and you'll know company is not legit http://bit.ly/1z5uOki
    Jul 1 01:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Good work man.
    Jul 1 10:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • WindStream Technologies, Inc.: Why This $160 Million Company Could Drop 75%+ [View article]
    No. This stock is a POS. It could bounce but thats a risky play I dont recommend. If it does bounce. I'll be looking to short again. Bc when this promotion is done it will be below .50.
    Jun 30 10:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hope you covered some below $1 :). congrats!
    Jun 30 09:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yea I saw it. I call BS. Funny how PR's started coming out exactly as promotion started. They definitely knew about it
    Jun 27 09:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Yea I really doubt there was 1.8 million shares short. Not even close. There was barely any shares to short anywhere.
    Jun 27 08:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Oh dont worry I am working on a more elaborate report on $WSTI.

Glad you applaud promoters just shows where you stand. Don't bash others while your applauding promoters on doing a good job of screwing people. People are really insane these days.
    Jun 26 10:52 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Technology is crap. The promotion makes you believe its something worthwhile but its not. Pie in the sky fantasies to bring in more suckers. All $WSTI is in the business of doing is running this pump and dump so insiders can make millions while naive investors lose their shirt.
    Jun 26 07:35 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Lmao. Adrian James past deals have never done good. This might be his best one yet. Upside is not great. Halt risk as well. Your paper profits could turn to huge losses in a blink of an eye.
    Jun 26 07:34 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yes I am no better than the promoters. Wake up dude. It's amazing how trolls like yourself go out of their to bash me. But dont do anything to expose pump and dumps and the promoters who get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to lie to scam people. You criticize but yet have not done a damn thing for anyone. I say you are worse than me and the promoters. You sit on your hands doing nothing and turn a blind eye to the promoters who are robbing good people's money by lying to them. People who bash me like yourself are typically mad because they make their money longing pump and dumps. They like to have more people get suckered so they can make money. Very nice of you.
    Jun 26 07:33 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment