Penny Stock Realist

View Penny Stock Realist's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • American Heritage International Inc.: Why I Expect This $155-Million Company To Dump Big [View article]
    Well I know its a pump and dump and its going to dump of course I am going to short it. It's a great predictable trade. It's been dropping/dumping before my article. This is to warn to people who have got suckered into this company so they dont go down with the ship......
    Mar 25, 2014. 10:14 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • KonaRed: Why This $75 Million Company Could Drop 70%+ [View article]
    Hold for a year and you will most likely lose all your money. Just look at my track record. Pump and dumps can have actual products and still make its way back to zero because the share structure. If insiders have 25 million free trading shares and looking to get out they will start a promotion and sell into it. Then after when volume dries up they will still be selling. Driving it lower
    Jan 29, 2014. 10:56 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Makism 3D Corp. - Why This $75 Million Company Could Drop By 75% Or More [View article]
    No problem just hope it helps out a few newbies from getting crushed....
    Dec 12, 2013. 09:18 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Listen if you are so bullish. Then I recommend you invest. I will talk to you in a month and we shall see who is right. I have seen this over and over again. You can do what you want but don't say I never warned you.
    Dec 12, 2013. 01:28 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well Power, Inc.: Shares Could Drop In A Blink Of An Eye [View article]
    Yea I am very funny. I talk to the SEC via email. My trackrecord is my credentials. #LEARN
    Mar 2, 2014. 10:08 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The penny stock promoters are making millions of dollars stealing from people like you who blindly believe something they read in the mail. I made 1k on a stock that was going to dump anyway. The fact you compare me to a stock promoter is very sad. For all I know you may be a friend of a stock promoter those tend to be my biggest critics lol. This is exactly like wasting money on a lotto ticket your about to lose near 100% of your investment. That is if you keep believing in $MDDD all the way to 0. Good luck.
    Dec 12, 2013. 02:21 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yea but in the end it will end badly. I have had some very good success shorting these types of stocks. Yes, its not easy but most of these moves are predictable. I put this out there to warn those who are unaware that this is a pump and dump.
    Dec 12, 2013. 09:14 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Falconridge Oil Technologies: Why This Company Is Heading To $0 [View article]
    hahah looking at your comments you were one of the trolls complaining for me putting out article so late on other pumps. Now I put it out early you still complain. Trollol. Your not even worth responding too. Goodbye.
    Oct 28, 2014. 01:00 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I trade price action if it's holding up I cover. $FROT in the long term is a pump and dump. We'll see what happens with it. If it goes higher I'll look to short again bc its a POS. When I put out my articles late people complain why I waited so long when I put them out early people complain too. Either way trolls like yourself will complain. At the end of the day my articles are for the newbie traders who actually think FROT is a safe investment. Time and time again my articles have saved people from big losses and being stuck in SEC halts. While you have done nothing to educate the newbie trader about the dangers of these penny stocks pump and dumps. Maybe your attacks on me are because you like to long pump and dump scams and you would like more newbie traders to pile on and suffer later so you can make a gain. Sorry if I'm ruining that for you.
    Oct 28, 2014. 12:53 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well Power, Inc.: Shares Could Drop In A Blink Of An Eye [View article]
    Thats a joke. Not everyone knows it's a pump. A lot of people invest in these companies. We should all bow down to you the master trader who has done nothing good for anyone. Just because your selfish does not mean everyone else is........
    Mar 2, 2014. 10:03 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well Power, Inc.: Shares Could Drop In A Blink Of An Eye [View article]
    Just read my past articles and get educated. I have more credibility then anyone writing articles about pump and dumps.

$LIFS article. Next day halted by SEC
    $MDDD article. Next day halted by the SEC
    $IMTC article. Couple days later halted by the SEC

I got plenty of credibility. SEC clearly reads my articles.
    Feb 28, 2014. 09:48 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well Power, Inc.: Shares Could Drop In A Blink Of An Eye [View article]
    Yea today market maker BTIG was supporting the dips. They definitely do buy back shares to hold it up. You'll be imagined how many suckers do buy this up this high. Get blinded by greed. One of the reasons why I write these articles. Has a chance of getting halted. In 1, max 2 weeks it will be back at .30 or below.
    Feb 28, 2014. 08:17 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • KonaRed: Why This $75 Million Company Could Drop 70%+ [View article]
    not looking to good........
    Feb 13, 2014. 09:53 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • KonaRed: Why This $75 Million Company Could Drop 70%+ [View article]
    Looks like we have someone very ignorant or someone paid by the promoters. I make peanuts shorting. These guys sell millions and millions of free trading shares to suckers based on over bullish mailers they send to suckers homes. Learn to read
    "Entities related to MarketFirst Media hold a large amount of shares in KRED and intend to sell those shares."

Wait if they really believed in this company why would they be selling? Yea they want you to buy because they want to sell. Thats the only reason they are sending you the mailer. Yea their research is so good, price Target $4. Laughable. While they keep dumping shares. They make millions suckering people and you think I am the same? What a joke. Clearly you do not know what your talking about. At the end of the day you are free to put money where your mouth is. Go invest. I'll talk to you in couple months to see how much you are down.
    Jan 29, 2014. 10:35 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • KonaRed: Why This $75 Million Company Could Drop 70%+ [View article]
    Whats wrong with you? lol
    Jan 29, 2014. 03:03 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment