Penny Stock Realist

View Penny Stock Realist's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • American Heritage International Inc.: Why I Expect This $155-Million Company To Dump Big [View article]
    Well I know its a pump and dump and its going to dump of course I am going to short it. It's a great predictable trade. It's been dropping/dumping before my article. This is to warn to people who have got suckered into this company so they dont go down with the ship......
    Mar 25 10:14 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • KonaRed: Why This $75 Million Company Could Drop 70%+ [View article]
    Hold for a year and you will most likely lose all your money. Just look at my track record. Pump and dumps can have actual products and still make its way back to zero because the share structure. If insiders have 25 million free trading shares and looking to get out they will start a promotion and sell into it. Then after when volume dries up they will still be selling. Driving it lower
    Jan 29 10:56 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Makism 3D Corp. - Why This $75 Million Company Could Drop By 75% Or More [View article]
    No problem just hope it helps out a few newbies from getting crushed....
    Dec 12 09:18 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Listen if you are so bullish. Then I recommend you invest. I will talk to you in a month and we shall see who is right. I have seen this over and over again. You can do what you want but don't say I never warned you.
    Dec 12 01:28 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well Power, Inc.: Shares Could Drop In A Blink Of An Eye [View article]
    Yea I am very funny. I talk to the SEC via email. My trackrecord is my credentials. #LEARN
    Mar 2 10:08 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The penny stock promoters are making millions of dollars stealing from people like you who blindly believe something they read in the mail. I made 1k on a stock that was going to dump anyway. The fact you compare me to a stock promoter is very sad. For all I know you may be a friend of a stock promoter those tend to be my biggest critics lol. This is exactly like wasting money on a lotto ticket your about to lose near 100% of your investment. That is if you keep believing in $MDDD all the way to 0. Good luck.
    Dec 12 02:21 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yea but in the end it will end badly. I have had some very good success shorting these types of stocks. Yes, its not easy but most of these moves are predictable. I put this out there to warn those who are unaware that this is a pump and dump.
    Dec 12 09:14 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well Power, Inc.: Shares Could Drop In A Blink Of An Eye [View article]
    Thats a joke. Not everyone knows it's a pump. A lot of people invest in these companies. We should all bow down to you the master trader who has done nothing good for anyone. Just because your selfish does not mean everyone else is........
    Mar 2 10:03 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well Power, Inc.: Shares Could Drop In A Blink Of An Eye [View article]
    Just read my past articles and get educated. I have more credibility then anyone writing articles about pump and dumps.

$LIFS article. Next day halted by SEC
    $MDDD article. Next day halted by the SEC
    $IMTC article. Couple days later halted by the SEC

I got plenty of credibility. SEC clearly reads my articles.
    Feb 28 09:48 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well Power, Inc.: Shares Could Drop In A Blink Of An Eye [View article]
    Yea today market maker BTIG was supporting the dips. They definitely do buy back shares to hold it up. You'll be imagined how many suckers do buy this up this high. Get blinded by greed. One of the reasons why I write these articles. Has a chance of getting halted. In 1, max 2 weeks it will be back at .30 or below.
    Feb 28 08:17 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • KonaRed: Why This $75 Million Company Could Drop 70%+ [View article]
    not looking to good........
    Feb 13 09:53 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • KonaRed: Why This $75 Million Company Could Drop 70%+ [View article]
    Looks like we have someone very ignorant or someone paid by the promoters. I make peanuts shorting. These guys sell millions and millions of free trading shares to suckers based on over bullish mailers they send to suckers homes. Learn to read
    "Entities related to MarketFirst Media hold a large amount of shares in KRED and intend to sell those shares."

Wait if they really believed in this company why would they be selling? Yea they want you to buy because they want to sell. Thats the only reason they are sending you the mailer. Yea their research is so good, price Target $4. Laughable. While they keep dumping shares. They make millions suckering people and you think I am the same? What a joke. Clearly you do not know what your talking about. At the end of the day you are free to put money where your mouth is. Go invest. I'll talk to you in couple months to see how much you are down.
    Jan 29 10:35 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I wrote this version the day after the first dump. Forgot to go back and edit. I wouldn't be surprised by the amount of comments you have made defending this pump and dump scam that you are either friends with the promoter or just a troll. Listen just put your money where you mouth is. Invest and I'll see you in a month. You come at me like I am doing something terrible. I did a report on $LIFS someone took 20k loss after reading my article next day stock got halted I saved him from losing another 20k. Go take a look at the comments. If you have beef with anyone it should be the promoters who are fleecing millions. Illegally! I am done with you. Do what you want but what I have posted in this article is true. I follow stock promotions for a living. I have seen it over and over. These scumbags should all be in jail.
    Dec 12 06:35 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    LOTE is once in a blue moon occasion in penny stock pump and dump land. LEXG was another. There is a lot less suckers out there now with so many people like me exposing these things for what they are. Plus a lot of SEC halts lately on these types of penny stock promotions.
    Dec 12 01:27 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment