Penny Stock Realist

View Penny Stock Realist's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Coastal Integrated Services: Why It's Going To Zero [View article]
    No Stock Tips pumps typically last two weeks. I expect it to be down 50% within a week or two. In a month or two it will be down 90% like every other pump they do.
    Jun 19, 2015. 10:33 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GroGenesis, Inc.: Why This Promoted $70 Million Company Could Drop 70%+ [View article]
    Thank you for the nice comment.
    May 6, 2015. 02:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yea it has nothing to do with the 40 mill free trading shares out there.,...... Your funny. You obviously don't know anything about pump and dumps.
    Apr 20, 2015. 10:23 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Maybe you should educate yourself on what a pump and dump is
    Apr 17, 2015. 12:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • WindStream Technologies, Inc.: Why This $160 Million Company Could Drop 75%+ [View article]
    Looks like your a paid shill by WSTI lol.
    Apr 8, 2015. 12:08 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Lmao yea surging so much down from $1.00+ to .05 now up to .35 lol. Still got a long way to go for those who bought during the pump to breakeven lol....... Plus this will go right back down anyway just a repump.
    Apr 8, 2015. 12:08 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axiom Corp.: A Stock Promotion That Will End Ugly [View article]
    You obviously have no idea what your talking about. I guess when AXMM is at 0 you will learn but then again you'll probably blame me. Its called a pump and dump, learn they all end the same.
    Mar 25, 2015. 08:28 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axiom Corp.: A Stock Promotion That Will End Ugly [View article]
    Thanks for the number never been called by them wish they would so I could record it lol
    Mar 24, 2015. 03:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axiom Corp.: A Stock Promotion That Will End Ugly [View article]
    Sorry to hear about your story. Glad you have learned a lesson from it though.
    Mar 23, 2015. 04:19 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • IFAN Financial: Why This Company Is Heading To $0 [View article]
    yes absolute scam
    Jan 15, 2015. 02:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Am Convinced IFAN Financial Is Going To Zero [View article]
    At the end of the day it will be worth 0. I would also hate to be the guy who bought last time at .60 before it crashed to .30 samething probably happens again.
    Dec 6, 2014. 11:05 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Falconridge Oil Technologies: Why This Company Is Heading To $0 [View article]
    That was my last comment no worries there are more reports on the way.
    Oct 28, 2014. 04:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    To compare me to a promoter is a joke as well. They get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to lie to people who end up losing money because insiders dump on them. I write an article detailing the scams so people can make better decisions while you rather them keep buying so they can get slaughtered.
    Oct 28, 2014. 02:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    What I call you is a professional criticizer/complainer. So my articles dont help anyone? Open your eyes and read past comments on past articles and you will see its help a lot of people out. So before on other articles i waited to long and now you complain about to early?

Write an article I was not short on already been done you clown. http://bit.ly/1tBXnUV. I should be flattered you follow me so closely means im doing something right because I definitely don't follow you or even know who you are lol
    Oct 28, 2014. 02:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    hahah looking at your comments you were one of the trolls complaining for me putting out article so late on other pumps. Now I put it out early you still complain. Trollol. Your not even worth responding too. Goodbye.
    Oct 28, 2014. 01:00 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment