This user currently has no profile.
Perry Sadorsky is an Associate Professor of Economics at the Schulich School of Business, York University (http://www.schulich.yorku.ca/), Toronto, Canada. He teaches students at the undergraduate, MBA, and executive level. His research focuses on business issues related to energy, the natural environment and financial markets.
- Description: Professor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, ETFs, Energy stocks, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I do not think that this pr... on Kodak to Help to Make Plastic Wrap from Carbon ...
- The Latin American markets ... on Shorting Mexico: Next Tequila Crisis Will Be a ...
- A bubble in the making? Too... on Stock Markets Gain 60%, $17 Trillion in Value S...
- I think that natural gas po... on The Natural Gas Bonanza and Westport Innovation...
- Solar energy companies tend... on Finding the Most Undervalued Green Energy Company
Latest comments on Perry Sadorsky's Articles