Perry Sadorsky is an Associate Professor of Economics at the Schulich School of Business, York University (http://www.schulich.yorku.ca/), Toronto, Canada. He teaches students at the undergraduate, MBA, and executive level. His research focuses on business issues related to energy, the natural environment and financial markets.
- Description: Professor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, ETFs, Energy stocks, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Perry Sadorsky.
Currently, there are no blog details for Perry Sadorsky.
Currently, there are no book details for Perry Sadorsky.
Latest Comments more »
- I do not think that this pr... on Kodak to Help to Make Plastic Wrap from Carbon ...
- The Latin American markets ... on Shorting Mexico: Next Tequila Crisis Will Be a ...
- A bubble in the making? Too... on Stock Markets Gain 60%, $17 Trillion in Value S...
- I think that natural gas po... on The Natural Gas Bonanza and Westport Innovation...
- Solar energy companies tend... on Finding the Most Undervalued Green Energy Company
Latest comments on Perry Sadorsky's Articles