- A Stark Peak Profits Warning from Capital & Crisis's Chris Mayer
- New Arab Geopolitics to Push Oil, Gold and Silver Higher, Crash Other Markets
- U.S. Auto Sales Still in Depression; 25% Below Pre-Crisis Volumes
- Silver's Artificial Price Fixing Regime Has Ended
- Silver set to spike to $50 in the early New Year?
This user currently has no profile.
Peter Cooper is the editor and publisher of the ArabianMoney Investment Newsletter and ArabianMoney.net website. He was formerly a partner in AMEInfo.com, sold in a private equity deal in 1996. His book 'Opportunity Dubai: Making a Fortune in the Middle East' was a best seller, and his latest 'Dubai Sabbatical: The Road to $5,000 Gold' is a sign of where he sees the future. Peter is a Dubai resident and contributes columns to many local publications. He was a contemporary of British foreign minister William Hague at Oxford University.
- Description: Newsletter author.
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Forex, Mutual funds, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
ArabianMoney ArabianMoney is the only independent investment newsletter published in the Gulf States.
ArabianMoney The free website of the subscription only ArabianMoney Investment Newsletter, the only independently published guide to investment opportunities in the richest region of the world.
Dubai Sabbatical: The Road to $5,000 Gold Join Dubai multimillionaire investor Peter Cooper on a trip around the world that leaves him convinced that gold is heading to $5,000 an ounce.
Latest Comments more »
- Oil prices good for US grow... on How The Collapse In Energy Prices Will Affect U...
- Then again if the oil price... on The Best Commodity Trade For 2015 - Oil Cash An...
- Dent is wrong so often he i... on 7 Signs China's Economy Is Headed For Collapse
- Below expectations but not ... on 192K jobs gain in March about inline
- The DJIA 1928-9 comes down ... on How 2014 Could Be Like 1929
Latest comments on Peter Cooper's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »