- A Stark Peak Profits Warning from Capital & Crisis's Chris Mayer
- New Arab Geopolitics to Push Oil, Gold and Silver Higher, Crash Other Markets
- U.S. Auto Sales Still in Depression; 25% Below Pre-Crisis Volumes
- Silver's Artificial Price Fixing Regime Has Ended
- Silver set to spike to $50 in the early New Year?
Peter Cooper is the editor and publisher of the ArabianMoney Investment Newsletter and ArabianMoney.net website. He was formerly a partner in AMEInfo.com, sold in a private equity deal in 1996. His book 'Opportunity Dubai: Making a Fortune in the Middle East' was a best seller, and his latest 'Dubai Sabbatical: The Road to $5,000 Gold' is a sign of where he sees the future. Peter is a Dubai resident and contributes columns to many local publications. He was a contemporary of British foreign minister William Hague at Oxford University.
- Description: Newsletter author. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Forex, Mutual funds, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
ArabianMoney ArabianMoney is the only independent investment newsletter published in the Gulf States.
ArabianMoney The free website of the subscription only ArabianMoney Investment Newsletter, the only independently published guide to investment opportunities in the richest region of the world.
Dubai Sabbatical: The Road to $5,000 Gold Join Dubai multimillionaire investor Peter Cooper on a trip around the world that leaves him convinced that gold is heading to $5,000 an ounce.
Latest Comments more »
- Come off it the money print... on The Gold Bull Market Is Over
- Bear market ETFs look the w... on The Market's Bipolar Tantrum Will End Soon
- A great buy when the stock ... on Are Gold Miners Set to Explode?
- This is 2008 all over again... on Watching the S&P 500: Volatility Is Back
- Vix is only at 21 so you ca... on Extreme Bearish Economic Expectations Hint of a...
Latest comments on Peter's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »