View as an RSS Feed
View Peter Cooper's Articles BY TICKER:
- Oil Price Resilience in Doubt for 2010
- Don't Buy Real Estate in 2010
- In Asia, 2010 Likely to Be as Bad as 1998
Fabulously Rich Abu Dhabi Bails Out Struggling Dubai, Doubters Silenced
on Dec. 14, 2009 • 4 Comments
- Dollar Rally: Follow the Contrarians
- Dubai Faces Bottom in 2010 but Is Still a Great Future Buy
- $59 Billion Dubai Debt Default Could Have Much Wider Implications
- Is the Market Reversal Already Happening?
- Bubble Trouble for Emerging Markets
- Short ETFs: Time to Buy - Not Sell
- One Year Later and the Worst Is Still to Come
- Gold Above $1,000: Indicative of an Imminent Market Fall?
- Dull Outlook for Gold and Silver as Markets Correct
- Short ETFs Jump, Confirming the Coming Market Correction
- Black Monday? Sell Today as August Goes Away
- Start of the Shorting Season?
- The Market's 'Horoscope': Downside Correction
- This Is Still Just a Rally
- U.S. Housing on a Recovery Path?
- Gold and Silver: The Only Attractive Investment Option
- Shorting the U.S. Dollar: Too Easy to Work?
- Finding the Right Junior Miners for Maximum Upside Potential
- TV Ads for Commodity ETFs: A Worrying Sign
- Why U.K. Housing Is Still Over-Valued
- Terrible Trade Data Overlooked
- Final Spike in the Bear Market Rally?
- Oil Heads Lower with Gulf Stocks: Buy Both on Weakness
- Coming Recovery to Miss Expectations?
- U.S. Economic Woes Are Home Grown: Just Ask Arnold
- Why the Bear Market Bottom Is Not Yet In
- Long Dollar, Short Oil, Hold Gold?
- It's July 2009: Where's That Promised Recovery?