View Peter Cooper's Articles BY TICKER:
What About Madoff's Accomplices?
Jun. 30, 2009 • 5 Comments
- Is Gold a Hedge on Uncertain Dollar Outlook?
- Chinese Gold Moves Set Stage for Price Spike
- Will Gulf States Have a 'Good' Recession?
- U.K. Housing Still a Risky Buy
Russia Makes the First Call for the Monetization of Gold
Jun. 17, 2009 • 20 Comments
- DFM Rally Ends: Crude Logic
- 13-Week Rally Proves Unlucky
- UAE-Saudi Border Delays: Bad for Business
- Rising Oil Prices: Good or Bad for Stocks?
- Dubai Stock Market Looks Vulnerable: Effect on Oil Prices
- Commodity Price Inflation Is Inflation and Is Happening Now
- Oil: Up to $200 or Down to $25?
- Will $1,000 Gold Signal a Rush to Buy Juniors?
- Abu Dhabi Dumps Barclays: End to Bank Stock Rally?
- 40,000 Jobs Lost as GM Becomes Biggest Ever U.S. Company Failure
- Is Sterling Headed for a Crash?
- U.S. Hyperinflation: Is Faber's Prediction Realistic?
- Jim Sinclair: 9 Immediate Predictions for Gold
- Chinese Economy Down; U.S. Home Prices Still Falling Fast
- Why Interest Rates Will Go Up
- Will Gold Revisit Highs This Week?
- Failure of GCC Monetary Union Should Boost Gold Demand
- Standard Chartered Recommends Gold, Silver for Top Banking Clients
- Could This Crisis Have a Middle East Peace Dividend?
- What's a Better Buy: Gold or Green Shoots?
- Nasdaq Dubai to Corner Huge Middle East Derivatives Market
- How Low Can Global Economies Go?
- How to Hold Gold
- How Will Gold Perform in the Coming Equity Crash?
Market Rally and the Return of Irrational Exuberance
May 10, 2009 • 28 Comments
As Banking Reality Sets in, Gold and Silver Look Good
May 10, 2009 • 10 Comments