View as an RSS Feed
View Peter Cooper's Articles BY TICKER:
- Is It Time to Abandon the U.S. Dollar and Go for Gold?
- Plenty of Room for Gold to Go Higher
Single Gulf Currency Needed Now More than Ever
on Feb. 25, 2009 • 4 Comments
Expecting Bonds and the Dollar to Drop
on Feb. 24, 2009 • 3 Comments
- Indians Are Selling Gold - Is Their Thinking Right?
- Dow Almost Touches November 20 Low
- Gold and Silver Leap Amid Fears of Inflation
- Don't Kick Yourself Later for Not Buying Gold and Silver Now
- Will Silver Now Outperform Gold?
- Still Searching for Rock Bottom in Markets
- Will the U.S. Dollar Be Falling Soon?
- Bonds Weak, Gold Up
- Exposure to Gold Makes Sense
- Bonds Slumping, Metals Looking Bullish
- $850B Stimulus Plan Signals Gold Take-Off
- As Bond Prices Sink, Hold on to Gold
- Gold Miner Profits Will Be Fueled by Lower Energy Prices
- Obama Worries, Rather Than Impresses, Wall Street
Great Depression II: Machiavelli's Advice to Obama
on Jan. 18, 2009 • 19 Comments
- U.K. Toxic Bank Plan: More Gains For Gold
- UAE Keeps Market Intervention Down, Trusts Economic Forces
- What Currency Is Best for Holding Cash?
- The Calm Before the Next Financial Storm?
- Government's Panicked Response to This Economic Crisis
- Gaza War: Expect a Spike in Oil, Gold
- Friday's Jump: Sucker's Rally
- Will the New GCC Single Currency Include Gold?
- Four Reasons for an Immediate Rise in Gold
- Five Sophisticated Gold and Silver Investment Strategies for 2009
- Buffett's Biography: Is Goldman Sachs the New Salomon Brothers?
- Second-Guessing Buffett's November Bottom Call
- Hedge Fund Redemptions May Crash Q1 Markets