View as an RSS Feed
View Peter Cooper's Articles BY TICKER:
- Is Dubai a Better Play on Real Estate Recovery Than the U.K. or U.S.?
- Dollar on the Decline, Gold and Silver on the Rise
- Does Buffett Still Stand by His 1999 Sun Valley Prediction?
- What Does Backwardisation Mean for Silver Prices?
- It's 1974 for the U.S., but 1929 for China
- Dow Will Equal Gold in 2009
- Marc Faber Says Time to Buy Gold Exploration Stocks
- U.S. Stocks Look Like They're Still Headed Lower
- Enjoy the Strong U.S. Dollar While You Can
- Will the Saudis Buy Gold and Silver Shares Now?
Traffic Soars for Financial Blogs - Will It Last?
on Nov 23, 2008 • 1 Comment
- $3.5B Saudi Gold Deal Is Huge Compared with $6.5B Consumer Record
- Can a Dubai Silver ETF Send Global Spot Prices Higher?
- Precious Metals Will Depose Cash from Its Temporary Throne
Saudis Made Right Decision in Refusing IMF Request, Investing in Gold
on Nov 17, 2008 • 5 Comments
- What Does the Recent Saudi Gold Rush Mean?
- Where to Next for the Global Banking Crisis?
- Have Gold and Silver Prices Reached a Tipping Point?
- Long Gold and Silver: A Lifeline for Struggling Hedge Funds?